Chapter 9

[Gee Hye's POV]

Minhyuk oppa and I went to this breathtaking park with such beautiful blossomed flowers on the trees after we left a restaurant. I love Sakura the most because whenever I looked at them, I was mesmerized by it's beauty. This is very peaceful and yet really good for fresh air.

"Oppa, weren't these beautiful?" I glanced at Minhyuk. He looked at me and smiled. "As beautiful as you." I can't help my feelings. It's like, I can squeal at any time when he continues saying those words. "You're so cheesy.." I pushed him slightly and chuckles.

Then, I was startled when I heard a phone rang. I took out my phone because I thought it was mine. But it turns out to be his. He picked up the phone. I give him some space so that he can talk with the person on the phone privately. Well, who knows, maybe it's an important calls. Right after he hung up the phone, I noticed his sudden changing face expression.

"Oppa, what happen?" I asked him as we both stop walking. He looked at me again. "Darling, I need to meet with someone for a moment." He expressed, with his sour face. I gave a thought and nodded. "Just go if it's urgent." I said. He still not moving, as he stared at me for about five minutes. "Alright. I won't be long. If anything happens, just call me, okay?" He cupped my cheeck. Once again, I nodded and smiled. He patted my cheeck softly and finally walked off. I watched him leave until he lost from my sight.

Well, here I am, wandering around in loneliness around this beautiful park. I took some times to enjoy this nature and appreciate it.

[Jungkook's POV]

I need to leave my hyungs behind. They were getting my way to take some fresh air in this park. Ahaha..

Different people came by to enjoy this beautiful place too. And I can see there are so many pretty girls here, with their own couples. Heh! I looked like an idiot here because I'm still single. Oh, I forgot. I'm in disguise because I don't want people at my age and below would recognized me. Or it's just me. (o_o)

I made my steps through this park, until I saw a familiar female figure, standing beside one of the sakura trees. It's her again! The girl that I saw in the coffee shop yesterday! Is she alone? I hope so, because there were so many questions in my mind.

And my main question is, is she Jung Hye Sang?

I made my steps closer towards her, and at the same time my heart was racing. I gulped multiple times until the inside of my mouth getting drought.

I stop, right in front of her. "Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted her. She seems startled, and then turned around. I got butterflies in my stomach when her eyes met with my eyes. I wish we could stay like this forever.

"Hello?" I shook my head and my mind went back to reality by her voice. I blinking my eyes and focus on her. "Annyeonghaseyo." She smiled and greeted me back. That smile.. Okay, okay. Let's just get this straight. "Do you still remember me?" That question suddenly slipped through my mouth. She chuckled slightly. "Of course! You're Jungkook, from the famous group Bangtan Boys!" What?? Okay, wrong question.

"No, no.. What I mean is, do you still remember me? Your old schoolmate? The one who you used to date with back in high school?" What is wrong with me? I stared at her, waiting for her answers. She gave the look, not too serious and not really a happy face. Slowly, she nodded. "Yes, Jeon Jungkook. I still remember you. And I still remember your 'challenge' date." Ooh.. That. Eheheh.. But at least I knew it. "Uhm.. Yeah. About that, I'm really sorry, Hye Sang. I'm regretting it and I will never do that again." I askes for forgiveness, in all sudden.

"I forgive you, Jungkook. I told you before."

I bowed my head down. I'm not shy! I was just~ Okay, I am. I can't even bare myself to make eye contact with her because my heart was still racing and it getting increase. I can't believe she'd change so much. She's way more skinnier than ever, and getting more beautiful.

"JiHye darling! Sorry for making you wait~ Who's this?"

I overheard a male voice, calling someone from behind me and his voice is getting nearer and nearer. I turned around and saw a guy approaching us. "Oh!? Oppa! Uhm.. This is Jeon Jungkook, my old schoolmate." She introduced me to this guy whom he called her Jihye and she called him oppa. I tried to play it cool by reaching out my hand. "Hi! I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself. We both shaking hands.

"Park Minhyuk, JiHye's boyfriend."

B-boyfriend?? I didn't know~

"Oh.. Hye Sang's boyfriend. I see. Why are you calling her, JiHye?"

"It's Gee Hye, actually. G-E-E. People call her by that name now."

I slightly nodded. It's hard to tell, but I admit that both of them looks good together. No wonder why she chose him. He's pretty good-looking though. Wait, what am I thinking?

"Oppa, do you have to say that? Aish.. By the way, we need to get going because I'm afraid that it's getting late. Nice to meet you, Jungkook-sshi. Hope we can meet again. Annyeong~"

"Oh, n-ne. Annyeong. Have a nice day!"

I waved at her. My heart sank when I saw her linking her arms around that, Minhyuk's arm. Wait, am I jealous? No, don't tell me that you had fall for her.. Jungkook, she already had a boyfriend! Gyahh!! What am I thinking??

"Kookie! Here you are!" My body jolted when Jimin hyung patted my shoulder really hard. I sighed deeply. "You found me. Congratulation on winning the challenge." I announced annoyingly.

"He's pretty fast when it comes with Kookie." I glared at Suga hyung. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes away. "So, Kookie, who's that girl that you talked with just now? She had a guy with him. Don't tell me that you going to steal her away from her boyfriend." V hyung's question annoys me a bit. "That girl, whom you had saw, is none other than Jung Hye Sang."

"WHAT???!!!"

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

Author:

New update! First, I'm so sorry for this chapter because my mind was kinda messed up.😥 And it's really late though. But I don't care since I don't have any class because it's holiday! 🎉🎈 I finally can write and publish more chapters during this holiday. I hope I can complete this story. I will! Write soon! Hwaiting! ✋😄💪