Her life is a lie

Eponine was walking down rue de la paix, which during the day was the most crowded street in Paris, but now there were only few poor people walking.

Eponine was a Thenardier, which in the language of the people who lived in Paris was a thief with no heart.

Sometimes, she wished she could have been born in another family.

But if that actually happened, Eponine would of never met Enjolras.

She had met him when she was in love with Marius, which was only a few weeks ago.

But, in the past 2 weeks, she had been falling more and more in love with him.

She turned at a corner of rue de la paix into a very small street, it was a dead end.

"On my own, pretending he's beside me" she start to sung softly

Then, someone touched her shoulder.

Eponine turned around fast, her hand in a fist, thinking it was one of her dad's friends, here to "teach her a lesson" as they would say.

But, it wasn't who she thought it was,it was Enjolras.

"Woah!" Enjolras exclaimed

"Oh, sorry I thought you were someone else." she said, looking into his light blue who looked more dark blue because of the night."

They looked at each other for a long time.

"Oh I see 'Ponine has a boyfriend" a voice said in the darkness.

Eponine couldn't figure who it was but she knew it was one of her dad's friends.

"He's not my boyfriend." she spat, angrily, standing in front of Enjolras.

The person got closer and said" Wait till your dad,Mr. Thenardier hears about this,litlle girl!"

"You're a Thenardier?" Enjolras asked, looking at her, with pain in his eyes.

"Yes that filthy little girl is a Thenardier and I will teach her a lesson" the person explained

Then, Eponine fell down, pain rushing through her whole body.

She could barely open her eyes and the last thing she saw was Enjolras, on the ground, a few feet away from her.

"Enjolras" she whispered before everything turned black....

Author's Note:

First Chapter made by @CosetteValjean_Swift :) Please follow my account :)

2 votes and 2 comments for the next one :)