Chapter 5

Épopnine's das was in a very bad mood. The police almost caught him so he couldn't steal go anything.

"Éponine!!!!!" He yelled

Éponine ran downstairs and walked in the living room where her dad was impatiently waiting.

"Yes monsieur?" She asked, hiding her face in her hands

"Where's Montparnasse?he asked angrily

"I dont know"Éponine answered quietly

"I told you to call me monsieur!"he yelled again and slapped her.

Éponine stumbled and fell to the floor, her face covered with blood.

"Go find him and bring him back here"he said and spat on her face.

Éponine walked outside and called montparnasse.

"Yes my lady? You were looking for me?"he asked flirtingly

Eponine rolled her eyes and explained that her dad was looking for him.

Montparnasse left and Eponine was alone again.

She thought about Marius and Enjolras, she had loved Marius for her whole life but she felt like her heart belonged Enjolras.

She was so confused and hurt that she had to sit down.

"Little he knows, little he sees...." she began to sing and she heard her name again.

She ran to the living room,afraid that if she got there too late, she was gonna get beat up again.

"You and Montparnasse are going hunting tonight, sorry I can't come with you.And remember don't come home empty-handed."Mr. Thenardier explained to Eponine when she walked in.

Montparnasse and Eponine left together and walked for about 30 minutes in the cold rainy streets of Paris.

They saw an empty house,and they walked towards it.

"Go check if there's anything interesting in there!"Montparnasse ordered

"But--"Eponine exclaimed

"You're so naive!You thought I was actually gonna help you.Now go before I forget to be nice.You don't want me to be naughty do you Ponine?" he said,smirking.

Eponine shook her head and walked through the gate.

She knew Montparnasse well enough to know that when he's naughty, you get raped.

She opened the door and it creaked loudly.

She walked slowly, trying to be very quiet even if the house was empty, she had been tricked by "empty houses" many times before.

She found a bag and filled with everything she found that could fit in there, at least she wasn't going home empty-handed.

"Hello?" she heard someone say upstairs.

She recognized the voice....

Marius.

"Whats wrong Marius?" Another voice asked.

That voice was Enjolras's.

"Nothing, I thought I heard something but it must of been my imagination, let's go back to bed."Marius said.

Then, everything got quiet again.

Eponine ran out and ran home, she couldn't care less about Montparnasse who was yelling her name far away behind her.

She walked inside the house and she heard her father talk with Brujon.

"I'm glad that we found Eponine, she helps a lot but she's too naive.Once Azelma is older she'll probably be more helpful than Eponine.Then we'll just through Eponine out since we won't need her anymore."her father explained and Brujon laughed

Eponine couldn't believe it.Those people who had "raised" her for the past 16 years weren't her real parents.

She couldn't take it anymore, she walked in.

Her father was smirking, like he knew she was there this whole time.

"You really think I would want to have a daughter, that cost too much money."Mr.Thenardier said

"Azelma?" Eponine asked quietly

"Her parents died and she was all alone so we took her."her father explained

"How did they die?"Eponine asked more loudly this time.

"Oh that's my doing."her father said, proud of himself.

"WHATTTT?????!!!!!!!"Eponine yelled so loudly that probably all of france heard her.

"You have no heart,you retarded connard(curse word in french, i know it cuz im french)"Eponine screamed and spat in her dad's face

Then,she ran....

Away from everything...

She ran to Enjolras....

-----------

Im sorry this took soooo long...

ILYSM

this is @RoxySwiftyMiserables