Heartbreak Is Real [Part 13] (small A/N too)

//A/N: hey guys um... This is about my story updates. Well I'm currently in a bad depression rut, so my updates are gonna be really slow.... I'm sorry. Plus I'll be finishing this story then going to finish my others. Read on.

/Eridan's POV\

I woke up.. But I was alone. I blinked and got up, but was immediately shoved down. It wasn't a kind shove either, it was a harsh, I'm going to kill you, type of shove. I looked up to see Feferi, my dear dear Moirail.

"Fef..? Wwhy are you shovvin me?" I croaked out, still light headed from loosing all the blood.

"Because you're stealing Solfis)( away from me." Her glare was so intense that I shuddered under it, "I'm going to make your pat)(etic little life a living )(-ELL." She smiled.

I felt the tears run again. Because she started beating the shit out of me.

After she finished beating me till I bled, she said, "o)( yea)(, -Eridan? Our Moirailgiance... Is over." Then she turned on her heel, and left me, in a heap of pain.

I cried until I passed out.

/Feferi's POV\

I grinned to myself as I went to Sollux's. I'll change him, I will. And if it takes forced pailing for him to know it, then I'll do it. I knocked on the door sweetly, ignoring my bloodied shirt and hands.

I heard grumbling as the door opened a bit, "........FF..? What the hell happened two you...?" I blinked.

"W)(atever do you mean, Sol?" I had my innocent face.

He was silent. I almost thought he fell asleep until, "what did you do two ED.."

I smiled, "o)(, you'll find out soon enoug)(, my dear, Sollux."