Chapter 1:

"Wake up Ellie! Today's the day!" I hear my best friend, Cassidy, yell.

"What time is it?" I groan.

"A quarter after ten."

"Ehhhh," I moan, "Wait! Omg, Cass! I told you to wake me up sooner!"

"I tried two hours ago, but you wouldn't budge." Cass chuckles.

"Omg! Omg! Omg! The concert is in 9 hours! How will we make it in time?" I fret, "I have to get my hair done, buy a new outfit, do my make-"

"Ellie! Calm down! Its just a concert!" Cass interrupts.

But no, it wasn't just a concert. It was a chance to meet one of my best friends since childhood.

I walked into the new classroom on my first day of Kindergarten.

"Oh! You must be Ellen Jackson!" the teacher says cheerfully, "I'm Mrs. O'Brien! How about you sit down next to Mr. Horan over there. Niall raise your hand, please."

I looked across the room for a raised hand. A little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes raised his hand. I slowly made my way to the seat next to him.

"Hi I'm Niall!" he says cheerfully.

"Hi I'm Ellie!" I smile.

At recess, I sat on the furthest bench from the playground to avoid talking to other kids. I open my lunch box and found my favorite snack: A chocolate snack pack pudding cup.

"Hey Ellie! Why are you all by yourself?" Niall questions, sitting next to me.

"I normally prefer to sit alone." I answer, quietly.

"Yeah, same here. Everyone else here is too weird." Niall chuckles as he opens his lunchbox, pulling out a chocolate snack pack, "Sweet! This is my all-time favorite snack!"

"Chocolate snack packs are my favorite snack too!" I laugh.

"You have good taste in snacks." Niall smiles.

"Thanks, you too."

"Okay class! Everyone come back inside now!" Mrs. O'Brien shouts.

Everyday since then, Niall and I both brought a chocolate snack pack and sat with eachother.

"Yeah, I know." I say coming back to reality.

"Well, I'm gonna take a quick shower then later we will head out to the mall." Cass says gathering her items.

"Okie dokie."

I get up and head to the downstairs bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth and hair then I put on my make-up. Once I looked presentable, I head back upstairs to get dressed. After I finished all of that I grab my iPhone and check Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

After a while, Cass comes out dressed and everything. "Okay lets head to the mall!"

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Well that's the first chapter, how was it? Follow me on Twitter for story updates @tori_grace_l :)

I hope you guys are enjoying the story, I will try to update every Hump Day (Wednesday).

Love you all!

~Pineapple Whisperer

(Tori)