Chapter 3:

We arrived at the arena a little over an hour later. We could already hear the wild fan-girling screams of the fans from the parking lot. I slide on my backstage pass and grab my purse, then I grab Cass's arm and ran towards the entrance.

"C'mon c'mon, we need to get inside now!" I shout.

"Okay, okay I'm coming!" she chuckles.

We ran towards the side entrance and showed the security guard our passes. After a quick security check, we were backstage.

"Okay we have an hour and a half until the concert starts, so we should hang back here for about 45-50 minutes then head outside, okay?" I say.

"Okie dokie artichokie!" Cass chuckles.

We wander around backstage looking for someone official-looking to ask where Niall or any of the other boys were.

"Do you know where the boys are, preferably Niall?" I ask one of the people from the backstage crew.

"Niall I believe is around the vending machines near the dressing rooms." he says politely.

"Could you point the direction we should go?" I ask. He points to the hallway behind him. "Okay, thanks!" Cass and I rush down the hallway looking for Niall.

"Why do you only wanna see Niall?" Cass asks, "I thought Harry was your favorite?"

"I'll explain later." I say, peeking my head around the corner. "Omg omg!" I whisper. He was right there eating a bag of chips.

"C'mon! Let's go!" She shouts.

We walk around the corner.

"Niall?" I ask quietly, he turns his head to our direction and gives us a look. "Um, Hi I don't know if you remember me but I'm El-"

"Ellie! From Kindergarten!" He interrupts, running towards us. "Of course I remember you!" He pulls me into a big embrace.

"Wait, what's going on?" I hear Cass say, confused.

We pull out of the hug, "Niall and I were the bestest friends in Kindergarten when I lived in Ireland."

"Gasp! And you never bothered to tell me!" she gasps.

"Well it never came up in a conversat-"

"Niall!" I hear a squeaky-voiced girl shout from behind us.

"Hey Miranda! Come over here, there's someone I'd like you to meet!" Niall says, winking at me. I hear the sound of her high heels clanking on the floor as she runs over to us.

"Oooh! Babe whose this?" I take a look at Miranda. She had the prettiest brunette hair and prettiest blue eyes. She was tall, thin, and beautiful. I felt so self-conscience around her.

"This is Ellie, the one friend from Kindergarten I told you about." Niall introduces. Her smile quickly turned into a disappointed look.

"Hi I'm Ellie!" I say, with my arm out for her to shake.

She gives me a dirty look then looks at Niall.
"Babe, after the concert can we go to the mall? I saw these cute boots and ya."

"Sure love, anything for you." Niall smiles.

I give Cass a look, then signed "gold-digger" to her in sign language. She chuckles.

"Why are you laughing?" Miranda says, in between gum- chomps.

"Oh nothing..."

"Well, I need to get back to sound check, I'll meet you guys back in tree hours." Niall says in his cute and lovable accent.

"Okay babe, good luck!" Miranda says, giving him a sloppy kiss. Once Niall walked around the corner, towards the stage, Miranda looked towards us. "Okay, I'm gonna say this once, and only once. Stay away from my Niall-Boo. Don't talk to him, touch him, look at him, don't do anything. And if you do, there will be severe consequences. Alright?"

Cass and I nod, as she struts her way out of the room.

"Stay away from MY Niall-Boo!" I mock.

"And if you do, there will be 'sever' consequences." Cass mocks.

"Oooooooh I'm sooo scared!" I chuckle.

"Haha, whatever. Don't let that slut-muffin bother you, lets go sit down."

"Okie dokie!"

Hey so sorry I'm over due! Imma do two chapters this week so ya.

Comment and vote!

Love you guys!
~Tori