Meeting Max

I was a rebel girl I wanted to take over the world someday in my evil lair "one day I'll find a boy just like me to take over the world with" I want to attend Villain University when I get older.

I just moved to Los Angeles, CA and I was so ready for new pranking targets.

"Hey! (Y/N) come down here and help unpack your suitcases!" My mom said "ugh alright but I was planning my evils," I called up from my lair.

I walked up the stairs from the lair and unpacked all of my stuff from my suitcase and then I went to bed so I can wake up and go to school.

*time skipped to morning*

I woke up got dressed and went down stairs to eat breakfast, brushed my teeth then went to the bus stop and bumped into someone "sorry I'm going to school and you were in my way" I looked up and saw a really cute boy. "hey how would you like to take over the world with me someday?" I asked him in my mind but then I snapped out of my thoughts because he was snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"oh sorry I was thinking of something," I apologize "thinking of how gorgeous I am," he said with a smile "no but similar," I say with a smile as well.

After some laughs and giggles we rode our bikes to school. The first class I had was science not like I'm going to pay attention anyway but it's my favorite subject. Because all of the chemicals to use for my evil habits.

-skip to 4th period-

I sat down to eat lunch and somebody sat beside me I looked up to see the boy I seen earlier I smiled and said "hi, I never did get you're name," he smiled and said "Max Thunderman, and your name?" "Mine is (Y/N) (L/N)," I smiled while answering his question.

After lunch and all the other periods. I got on my bike and headed home with Max beside me.