Chapter 1 ~ Getting Austin

• Dedicated to My good friend, Lexi

               Okay, today the world famous douche bag that Alex invited is coming. AKA Austin Mahone. I can't stand him! I've only met him once, but when I did he was a total jerk. And very inappropriate if I must say.

              You see, my parents abandoned me when I was 10. Alex's family took me in. They always treated me like I belonged. Like I was actually part of their family. I'm afraid that when Austin comes, Alex isn't really going to hang out with me very much. Austin will act like such a perfect little angel when we are around everyone. But if he gets me alone, who knows what will happen. So that's what I'm going to avoid. I'm not going to let him get me alone.

            "LEXI, ARE YOU READY TO GO?" Alex called.

            "I GUESS," I yelled back.

                                                           *ON WAY TO AIRPORT*

           "I just get why he had to come this week. The week of my cheer completion." I said, obviously annoyed."          

           "Lexi, you haven't seen him in 4 years. He's changed. Trust me on this one. I know my best friend. Everything will be fine. Just relax."

                                                                  *AT AIRPORT*

           "Austin!" Alex said as he walked up to Austin. They did some weird bro-hug thing.

           Austin pulled me off to the side as Alex continued walking.

          "Hello, Lexi. You get more beautiful every time I see you." Austin said causing you to groan in disgust.

         "Save it. I don't want to hear it. I'm just letting you know, I'm not going to be your toy while you're here. So respect me, or don't talk to me. If you aren't going to treat me properly, I'm not going to bother with you. Understand?

       "Understood."

      I heard Austin mumble 'Fiesty, I like it' as he walked away. Oh great, this is going to be a fun few months