We arrived at the hotel we would be staying at before the first tour. Hannah and I jumped around getting excited, waiting for Joe to come along with the keys.

"Did you hear?! There's going to be a band around your age on this tour!" Hannah said excitedly

"I know! I can't wait to meet them, did Brad tell you?" I asked

"Yeah" she blushed, "he's so sweet, a real gentleman, but enough about me! We need to get you in with one of these new boys!"

"Exactly what I was thinking" I grinned, as Hannah began to talk, I heard shouting and people running through the hotel entrance. I flicked my head round to see three attractive, young lads. My God Reece was way hotter in person than in photos.

"Katrina, close your mouth, you're drooling and stop staring at him!" Hannah said, snapping me back to reality. I wiped the drool from the edges of my mouth and blushed.

"He's so gorgeous, how can anyone be that gorgeous?!" I said

"Katrina shhhhh!" Hannah said looking at the ground, trying not to laugh

"Like he's so damn beautiful, gosh I need to stop" I said dreamily

"Who's this about?" A northern accent piped up from behind me, fuck what have I done.

"Oh-just-some-eh-some guy from my school!" I said quickly, spinning round to face him, trying to cover up the fact I was talking about him.

"Oh, well he must be a lucky guy" Reece winked and walked off towards the other 3 guys he came in with

"Katrina!! He just winked at you!!" Hannah said excitedly

"Did that just happen? Did Reece Bibby just talk to me?" I said trying to get my head around it all, reminder, thank Brad later for inviting you on this tour.