1 | the break up

Marios POV

"Haha, your so cute, Jacob." Kayla kissed Jacobs cheek. Jacobs hand went on her thigh and up to her private while they were kissing.

I rolled my eyes. I always knew Jacob was a fuckboy.

"Not here baby." Kayla said in Jacobs ear. "C'mon, just for a few seconds." He smiled. "No!" Kayla said. "Babe, it'll be quick-"
"Jacob, she said no." I said, getting annoyed.

Jacob sucked his teeth, "No One asked you, Mario.".

"Obviously she was saying No the whole time. No means No, incase you didn't know." I rolled my eyes.

Kayla got up from her chair and said "Hey Mario, wanna go get a coffee with me?" she acted as if she completely forgot Jacob existed.

I nodded and got up. We went to the counter and ordered some coffee.

A few minutes later, she said "Thanks for sticking up for me over there. Sometimes Jacob can go out of hand, you don't know how bad it is when no ones around us." She put a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"No problem, if I had a girl, I would treat her well, unlike Jacob." I said. As you can tell, I sort of liked Kayla.

She went in for a hug.

"Can we go to your house later? So we can film another video." She asked. "Uh, sure. You drive or me?"

"I'll drive."

"You sure?" I asked. She nodded.

We picked up the coffee and left Jacob at Starbucks, not driving him home, he could just ride the bus.

• • •

"Okay, so what type of video you want to do?" I asked.

"Uh, can I talk to you about something?" She asked. "Sure." I said.

"Should I break up with Jacob?"

"Yes! I mean, he seems like all he wants is sex, sex, and sex. Am I right or?"

"Yeah, he does. He wants it everyday, I think I'll break up with him. " Kayla grabbed her phone and called Jacob.

She put him on speaker. "Where the fuck are you, I've been waiting for 20 minutes straight."

" I left, I'm at.... Ariels house." She lied,
"I kinda wanna talk to you about something. I don't think us is working." She added

"What?"

"I don't think we should be together anymore."

"Um, is Ariel in the same room as you?"

"... No, she's in the.. Bathroom." She lied again

"K good, now I can say this. It doesn't matter what you think... We're gonna be together either way, whether you like it or not."

"No! I'm breaking up with you!"

"Well, fine. Remember those special pictures you sent me? Remember the nudes? Guess where they're going now. The Internet. Bye, and good luck."

I looked at Kayla after all that. Her eyes were red. She was bursting into tears. I didn't know what to do, so I hugged her. I felt her tears wetting my shoulder.

"Shh.. Shh. It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay." I said to her. I lifted her chin up to see me. "Kayla. Kayla, look at me please."

"Everything is gonna be okay, you don't have anything to worry about. I won't let him do anything to you." I whispered.

I wiped her tears and she seemed to be calming down a bit. I hugged her again and kissed her forehead.

"I won't let him hurt you." I said.

••••

Hooray, first imagine. This is part one, part two is coming soon. There might be a part three? Hope you guys enjoy.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!