3 | crush

I got a message from Mario. "Hey come over, parents aren't here, but Geo is, and I know how much you like him" I smiled at the message. I've liked Geo since 8th grade. But, he's been getting so big on social media, I'm proud of him and all, but we don't talk a lot.

   "Alright, I'll go :D" I responded.

I went and i walked to his house.

I ringed the doorbell and Mario came out the door. I walked in and sat down. "Hey." I smiled. "Geo is in the bathroom right now, let's go to my room. We're all gonna watch Netflix."

I nodded. As we walked to his room, he knocked on the bathroom and shouted to Geo, "(Y/N) Is here!"

Then we went to his room. I sat on his bed and he did too. We were looking for movies. But instead we found shows. "Let's watch.. The Vampire Diaries" I shouted.

"Ew, I hate the show." He said "How about the flash?" He asked. "Let's watch vampire diaries!" "Cmon lets just watch The Flash" he smiled. "Nope."

"I will tickle you."

"Fine, I'm not that ticklish anymore!"

He took out his hand from his pocket, and slowly started going to my stomach. I couldn't help but laugh. I fell down to the floor and kept laughing, Mario came down and kept tickling. "Do you wanna watch the flash?" He asked one more time.

I shook my head no, I couldn't talk since he was tickling me too much. "How about know?" He asked. He stopped tickling me. I took deep breaths. And got up. "No!" I smiled.

We heard Geo come out the bathroom and we both looked at each other. We both went on the bed and acted like nothing happened and kept scrolling through Netflix.

"Why did I hear so much laughing?" He asked

I started blushing,

Mario looked at me, waiting for an answer. Suddenly nicks phone started to ring. "Uh, be right back" Geo checked his phone. And answered, then left the room.

He came back seconds after, and shouted "Hell Yeah." "What happened?" Mario asked.

"We got back together, thanks for inviting me Mario but I'm leaving now, we're gonna go on our date." He said.

He has a girlfriend? Although, for some reason that didn't hurt me.

Geo left. And it was just me and Mario.

Mario looked at me, worried. "I'm sorry" he said. He pulled me into a hug.

At that time, it's hurting me now. I bursted into tears.

Mario kept hugging me and stopped. He held my hand too. I looked at the hands holding and smiled. The crying stopped. Mario smiled too. "T-Thanks Mario"

He nodded.

"Can I say something?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, I like you. A lot. I tried getting over you. I couldn't. I tried finding someone new,, no one can replace you. It hurt me seeing you in tears. I couldnt see you like this. Actually, I don't like you, I love you. I knew I should've said this before, but I was too scared, I knew you liked Geo. And I didn't want to change our friendship. I'm probably gonna regret saying this to you, but I couldn't hold it in anymore."

I looked up to him and smiled, I stared at his eyes. I kissed him.

He put his hand on my cheek.

Our noses touched, we stopped kissing but our eyes were still closed.

I could feel him smiling.

• • •

I actually liked how this came out.

Comment requests!