the mortal instruments love story

Clary's P.O.V

I stood oitside his house. Jace's house. I couldn't actually believe I was here. That I actually came. what is wrong with me? just knock on the fucking door. I turned away and started down the driveway when the door opened and Jace called my name.

"Clary,  you came" he smiled hugely, as if he wanted to see me.

"yeah" I half smiled back at him. I couldn't stand this. Being within 2 meters of Jace and not running up to him and throwing herself at him.  but she knew Jace has a girlfriend and she knew that they were very serious. 

Jace's P.O.V

she was so beautiful. my little red head. she was standing closer to me that she had in months. ever since I told her that I was dating Izzy. her best friend. ..

what the fuck was wrong with him. he ditched Clary, beautiful kind strong,  for Izzy. and while Izzy was pretty she doesnt get him like Clary does. all Izzy wants is sex. sex sex sex. I mean like Im not complaining but ever since Clary started avoiding me,  I hadn't had a real conversation with anyone.  he missed their talks so badly. He longed to grab her. To walk up to her and kiss her. To wrap her legs around his waist like she had the day they first met. They kissed with such emotion and passion he thought they would never part. But then Izzy came along and Clary's dad came along and took her away. But not before throwing me the dirtiest look I have ever seen.

let me know what you think. and if you want me to continue this fan fiction