Chapter 36

********************************************************************************

Allison's POV

I woke up and wondering why my alarm didn't rang, I took my phone at the bedside table then saw that it is Saturday. It is Saturday! Hooray! I put back my phone at the table and sit on my bed. I looked at my side and saw Damien still sleeping, I guess the roses represents him saying I'm sorry.

I smiled at the thought of it, the time he gave me roses flashes back in my memory lane. I slowly gave him a hug and rest on his chest, I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt someone's hand playing with my hair, I moved to see who's hand it is and saw it was Damien's.

"Good morning." he smiled

"Good morning too." I smiled back

He pulled me to him then gave me a kiss on my forehead and hug me. "Let's sleep more, it's Saturday."

I giggled, "Okay okay." I hug him back and sleepiness took me again.

I was woken by my husband, Damien. "Hey, your parents are here."

"What? What are they doing here?" I said while walking towards the door

He laughed, "Relax, they are just going to see you if you're okay."

I opened the door, we walked downstairs together and we saw mom and dad sitting in the lounge drinking tea. "Hi mom! Hi dad!"

Mom placed her tea on the table then stood,"Hi baby! How are you? Why did you woke up late? The wife should wake up earlier than her husband."

I hugged her, "Woah mom, one at a time please. I am not a superwoman to answer all your questions."

She laughed. Dad moved closer then gave me and mom a warm hug, "I miss you so much my princess."

"I miss you too dad." I snuggled to them closer.

I looked at Damien who was looking at us with a smile on his face and his arms crossed on his chest. "Come join us." We opened the hugging circle to give him space and joined us. We are hugging each other, we are a happy family.

Wait, where is Damien's parents? What a horrible wife I am! I don't where and who is his parents.

Mom broke the silence,"Let's eat, I brought some vegetable salad and carbonara thinking that you and Damien will like it."

"Let's eat! I'm hungry for mom's cooking." they all laughed. Mom and dad went to the kitchen leaving me and Damien in the lounge. I looked at Damien and he looked different, he looks sad or down but he was just laughing a while ago. I grabbed his arm that made him looked at me, I grabbed all my courage then kiss him on his lips.

He was shocked and so am I. When I broke the kiss, he smiled. There it is, that smile. "You know how to make me smile." he said

"Let's eat." I dragged him to the kitchen and we saw mom and dad smiling at us. "We know what you did there Allison." mom said

"And you're right. You should know how to make your partner happy." dad smiled then hugged mom

Lovebirds

I looked at Damien and found out that he was looking at me, I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I love you." he said

"I love you too." I replied then he gave me kiss.

********************************************************************************

How was the chapter?

Please don't forget to Comment and Vote. If you also have suggestions, please feel free to tell me.

Thank you my lovelies

Sweetmarshall