Chapter 17

Allison's POV

Damn him! Curse him!

Damien didn't even bother to call me or text me to say sorry for what he had done awhile ago. It was his fault or caller's fault that the aura turned dark and different.

I hugged my pillow and screamed in distress.

Knock! Knock!

"Who is it?" I mumbled

"Honey, its me." my mom said

She entered my room and closed the door silently. We don't want to wake dad up because he might erupt like a volcano when someone disturbed his sleep. I inherit my do not disturb me when sleeping to my father.

"Mom! I think I am falling for Damien but I know it is too fast." I looked at her shyly

She sat beside me. "Hon, it's okay to fall in love quickly to a guy especially that the guy is Damien Romano." she laughed

"But mom, I have heard and read a lot of news and gossips about him that he is a womanizer, a playboy and a player. I don't want to get hurt mom."

"Do not believe to those. They are gossips remember and Damien is a famous guy so expect that there will bashers but if some of them are true then give him a chance to change. Remember, people make mistakes unless you are perfect. If he ever hurts you I will slap him twenty times alternately and kicked him on his reproductive part."she said. "Did you have a fight with him?"

I laughed and nodded. "We had a little misunderstanding. Well-I assumed that we have because we were having a good time a while ago then it turned different."

My mom sighed and chuckled, "That's the problem of all girls including us, we jump into conclusions and sometimes believe on wrong beliefs."

She held my foot. "Ask him what's wrong and what happened then understand him. Say sorry too for your different behavior."

"Okay mom." I smiled at her

"Well-I am going back to bed. Good night sweet pea." she smiled and left my room

I guess mom is right. I will go to Damien tomorrow morning to say sorry and ask him before I go to work.

I stared at the ceiling until I my vision starts to blur and I fall asleep.

The next day...

I was woken by my alarm clock. Time to get ready, I have to go to Damien and to work. I went to the bathroom and did my business.

I already wore my working outfit so that there will be no hassle. I went downstairs and saw mom and dad talking and eating breakfast. I gave them a good morning kiss and started to eat breakfast too with them.

After that, I bid goodbye and left the house. I rode a cab and asked the driver to take me to Monte Viola subdivision where Damien's house can be located.

When I arrived, I paid the driver and thanked him. I opened the gate and entered his house, I am not trespassing he said that his house will be my house too.

As I opened the door, My eyes widened when I saw a girl wearing a loose t-shirt, her hair was a mess and I also noticed that there are red marks on her neck, is the a hickey? I was shocked and became more when I saw Damien, only wearing his boxers and he looked like a mess too.

They had? They did that thing?

Damien looked shocked too.

I felt hurt, sad, and heart broken again. This house has a curse! I always leave here hurt and sad. Tears escaped my eyes. I felt betrayed, played on and others. He was sweet to me and to other girls too.

He really is player. No doubt.

"Allison, please let me explain." he was walking towards me

I shook my head. "Stay away from me, you liar."

I left his house, his girl, and him.