Part 1:The beginning

"Amethyst!Amethyst,wake up!"

 I sat up as I felt someone shaking me.

"What?" It was my room mate,Rosemary.

"You were shouting, are you okay?"really?woah.

"Im okay,I think I had a nightmare." I've been having these weird nightmares these past few days.

"Again? What is it about?

"ah-I dont know." Yes,I tend to forget them when I wake up which is weird.

"I see.Well since you woke me up in the middle of the night and you know I cant sleep anymore,you owe me food!HAHA!" What? What time is it even?

I looked at my phone to see the time. It's 2:17 A.M.

"Its 2 A.M.It's too early too cook or go outside."

"Please?I may or may not treat someone some Oreo milkshake" Oh,she really knows my weakness.

"Okay fine,but we're going back in 30 minutes."

"Okay grumpy pants.let's go."she said as she pick up her phone and step outside the door.

I grabbed a hoodie, my wallet,my phone and my car keys before I head out. You might be wondering why my parents allows me to go out this early and what kind of Cafe is still open at 2 o'clock in the morning. Well, Im in college and I live in a dorm with Rosemary and my other room mate Gaile who is gone for the week end.The cafe we are going to is open for 24 hours so we dont have to worry about getting hungry in the middle of the night.

"Rose,you drive.I might fall asleep while driving,we dont have extra funds for hospital bills."

"hahah okay okay."

Windows are down,the radio is playing "The Climb" and Rosemary is having a duet with Miley Cyrus. Suddenly,I saw a man sitting on a park bench. He looks familiar.

"Hey did you see that?"I asked her.

"See what?" She stopped the car in the middle of the road.

"That man sitting on the bench, he looks familiar."

She looked around to find the man.

"I see nothing."

"Right there!" I pointed at the park bench near the lamp post and saw that nothing is there.

"Maybe you're just hallucinating or something Amethyst. And duuuhh,who would be awake this early? Well,besides us ofcourse." She said

"You're right,I think I really need to sleep haha." As we continue our car ride, I felt a little bit sleepy and decided to take a nap.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Ames, we're home." Oh really? well,I guess I didnt take a nap that long.

"Dont worry,I got your faves." As we enter the apartment, I realized I left my phone inside my car.

"Hey,I forgot my phone inside the car, can I have the car keys?Thanks"

"I'll set up the food and a movie in the living room.Meet me there."

I nodded.

As I get my phone, I saw the guy again on the other side of the street and then he's gone. I think my eyes are fooling me again. I went inside the house to join Rose for our "Movie night".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~