Part 3: Remembered

I woke up in a white room with white sheets.Wait,this isnt my room.

"Are you okay? Do you feel anything different?" asked the professor.

"Im fine,I have severe headache though. What happened?"

"You fainted while you were having class.They brought you here then Mr.Lee asked me to call you parents." Gaile is here with my other classmates who looks worried.

"Im actually perfectly fine you dont have to do that."

"Your parents are on their way to pick you up. You need rest." The professor said as he sign a paper.

My parents and I are not that close,well my father perhaps. He would force me to do something I dont want to do. My mom couldnt do anything though since she know that its for my own good.

A familiar face came inside the room

"Oh my gosh Amethyst what happened?" It's my mom.

"Im okay, I just didnt sleep well last night." I wasnt lying, I've been thinking about the man and the texts I've been receiving lately.

My Dad was looking around as if he is looking for someone.

"Where is Sky?"He asked.

Skylar Mendez. My boyfriend. We've been dating for almost a year now, Im not so surprised that he's not here. You see, Sky and I are not the "sweet relationship" type. In fact it's an abusive relationship(Not the sexual or physical way,just verbal). I lived with him for a month or 2 when I started college but then,I saw his true colors.Hence why, I moved to another apartment which Gaile, Rosemary and I are living in right now.Yes I am forced to be with him because of his threats of making me and my family's life miserable and I'd rather get hurt than sacrifice my family's joy.My parents nor his parents knows about this.

"M-maybe he's in class dad,besides this isnt a major thing to be worried about." 

"It's his responsibility to be here." raising his voice a little bit.

"Adam,maybe he's just busy or something.Let your daughter take the stress out of her mind for a day." Thank God my mom is overly supportive about what I do.

"Psh,fine. We better get going so you can take a rest,you better stay in our house so we can take care of you." He said before he talked to my professor.

"Take care Ames, we'll take care of the apartment dont worry." Gaile. I want to tell her the dream I had.

"Gaile I-"

"Let's go Amethyst." Well I guess I'll tell her next time.My dad carried my stuff and headed to the car.

"You better call Anicka sweetie. She'll be excited to see you at home."mom said as she drove through the exit of the university.

Anicka is my younger sister. She's probably at school right now,it would be better if I just text her cause Im sure that they dont allow phones during class.

"I texted her mom. They cant answer calls during class you know."

The car was coated with silence as we go. It's still pouring outside. My mom stopped due to the red light. I watched the raindrops fall on the blurred window then my iphone lighted up.

3 new messages

"To:Ames <3

  From: Rose <3