Time of Death

Isabella POV
So Scott said we had a plan were he 'dies' then comes back to life with the help of Kira and her mom. I don't like the plan because my mate and the father of the baby is going to die. They said he would be fine and I would stay by Stiles the whole time. He got ready and I went to Scott.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too and don't worry I'll come back" he said and kissed my head.

I nodded and he laid down

I nodded and he laid down. I signed and sat down on the chair in his room. They did the thing and we called the hospital and they took him their. Once they did all the stuff they brought him to the morge and we went in. Melissa came in and she was crying a little.
"Melissa he's okay. He even told me before he went" I said to her and she nodded.
Kira's mom took her hand and put it on his heart were it jumped a little saying he was alive until 45 minutes.
"I still hate this plan" she said.
"So do I" I said to her.
She asked about after 45 minutes.
"I bring him back the saw way" Kira said.
"No what happens after 45 minutes?" She asked.
"No one has told her" Kira's mom said.
"What happens" she said.
"He dies" she said.
My heart quickened when she said that because I'm still not liking it.
"Izzy" Liam said.
"I'm not liking this" I said.
"When you left the room I promised Scott that you would be fine and I would watch you" he said and I nodded.
Soon me, Stiles, Kira and Liam went to an empty room with the computers. They came on and then 20 minutes later one of them turned off on the roof.
"I'll go check it out" Kira said.
"No what if it's a malfunction" Stiles said.
"That's why I'm bringing this" she said and showed us her sword.
"I'm coming with you" Liam said.
"Come back and be careful. Kids" he said.
"Yup" I said.
"Hey you and Scott are having a kid you know that right" he said.
"Yup" I said.
Soon Stiles left and turned to me.
"Stay here" he said.
"I'm supposed to stick with you" I said.
"I know but just stay here" he said and left.
He closed the door and locked it.
"Stiles!" I yelled.
I took my ring off and my staff grew. I heard growling and I saw a berserker walking passed the door.
18 minutes later...
They all left and Stiles let me out. I wacked him on the head and he groaned.
"I deserved it" he said and we went to the morge where Kira and Melissa was.
"Is it time" I said and she nodded.
She put her hand over his heard and Scott shot up and screamed. He stopped and I smiled and went to him. I kissed him and he kissed back.

We left to let him change but he said I could come in after 2 minutes

We left to let him change but he said I could come in after 2 minutes. I walked in to see him shirtless. I walked to him and hugged him.
"Hey I'm fine and I'm not letting either of you go" he whispered.
I nodded while slightly crying he was calming me down. After we hugged he put his shirt back on and we left after.
Later that night...
We sat in bed and he held my hands.
"Please don't do that ever again" I said.
"I promise" he said and I snuggled into him.
"I have to go back to the hospital because Liam's dad is wondering how I'm alive and stuff" he said and I nodded.
We laid down and I fell asleep in his arms.