Monstrous

Isabella POV
So Kira found Satomi's pack and called me and Scott. We got dressed and went downstairs to see Liam and we gave him an extra helmet.
"Let's go" I said and we went to the door.
We stopped because Liam didn't come with us.
"I'm not like you" he said to Scott.
"I mean how are all of you still alive?" He asked us.
"None of us are" Scott said referring to Allison and Aiden.
I stiffened and went outside while its raining.
"Isa" Scott said.
"I'm fine" I said and we left.
We dropped Liam off and went to the vet. We made it and I opened the door. Kira ran over to us and hugged me.
"Hows your mom?" I asked.
"Good and I found them" she said.
"Found who?" I asked.
"Satomi's pack" she said.
"Ok I fell asleep when you and Scott were talking about" I said and she nodded.
She took us to the room where Satomi and her pack stood.
"Satomi this is who I was talking about" Kira said.
She turned around to see me and Scott.
"I know who Scott McCall and Isabella Hale" she said.
Kira walked away from us and Satomi heard the heart beat of the baby.
"Another heart beat coming from inside of you. Scott here is the father?" She asked and I nodded.
"Are we safe here?" Lori asked.
I looked at Scott and he shook his head.
"No your not going" he said.
"Yes I am Scott" I said.
"I don't want my mate and the mother who is carrying our child to get hurt" he said.
"I'll be fine. I have powers remember" I said.
"Fine but I want you to be by me, Kira, Satomi and our pack or the others" he said and I nodded.
We left to the Argents place and I held Scott's hand. Derek and Braeden joined us and we stood next to them. All of a sudden Brett ran full on wolf and went to Chris who was standing in front of us.
"Scott. Izzy you could've called if you were bringing guest" he said.
We got ready and Derek said a few words.
"I didn't know you had that in you" I said to him and walked over to Lori.
"So what is it like being a mother?" She asked.
"Well you get tired alot, your exsusted alot and your hungry all the time" I said.
"And are you craving something now?" She asked.
"Actually yes. Ice cream" I said and a smoke bomb came down the stairs.
"Isa" Scott said and came to me.
"I'm fine" I said and he nodded.
I took my ring off and my staff grew. I swung it around and saw a man. He came at me and I hit him with my staff and blasted him. I saw Derek and went to him.
"Let me guess Scott went protective didn't he?" He asked and I nodded.
I saw another one and hut him with my staff and he fell to the floor.
"Brett" Lori called out for her brother.
I saw a guy and I looked at Scott he nodded and I went to him. I hit him in the back of the head and grabbed his gun. I shot him and reloaded.

I shot another guy and he fell to the floor

"Run" I shouted at her and she did.
I went to find Scott and I held the gun up and looked around. I saw Scott and he saw me.
"You took his gun didn't you?" He asked and I nodded.
"Good" he said and Scott tackled a guy. I shot another one and kept going.
"Thank you Braeden" I mumbled to myself and I smiled.
She taught the how to use a gun and I learned quickly.
Suddenly they stopped and I looked at Scott to see him holding a phone up. It's over. The deadpool is over. I smiled and I set the gun down. They all left and I went to Scott and hugged him.
"It's over" I whispered.
"Now I don't have to worry about you" he whispered back and I smiled.
At Scott's...
I stayed at Scott's and I sat on his bed.
"I'm glad it's over" I said.
"I'm can tell but you need to sleep" he said.
"But I'm not tired" I said.
"Sure" he said.
I signed and got up and grabbed a shirt and his shorts to sleep in. I put them on and got in bed.
"I have a bump" I said and looked at my stomach.
"That's good though" he said with a laugh and I smiled and went to sleep.