Chapter 12

The first thing I felt was pain, just plainly and simply pain. I frowned at the darkness around me, everything was cold like needles were piercing through my skin.

Knock knock....

I abruptly turned my head towards the start of the sound. I walked towards it, in the darkness, until my body hit the object.

Bang!

Metal? Steel? I started seeing more clearly in the dark. My vision came to realize that what stood in front of me was a door. I reached my hands out slowly and carefully to open the door knob.

Creak......

Light started shining to my face as my own legs dragged myself through the door, I entered the door, and it closed right away when I stood in the plain white coloured room. I looked around, scared, until I noticed 5 familiar figures standing in a circle, their backs facing each other.

Daiki, Shintaro, Ryouta, Murasakibara.......and Akashi.........

I realized right away, I have finally entered the zone.

Bang!
Bang!

Bang!

I abruptly turned back to the door behind me, something, no. Someone, was trying to break through the door to the zone.

.

.

.

.

Taiga.....is soon going to enter the zone too..

followed by Tetsuya.......

(A/N I know this is not what the original story was like, but please bear with my own imagination here hahaha xD)

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hana!!!!"
.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hana??!"

.

.

.

"Hana......"

.

.

.

.

"Please....."

I slowly opened my tired eyelids and frowned at the brightness.

"Hana!!! I'm so sorry!!" Ryouta shouted as he hugged me protectively while I was lying on the floor, still in the middle of the basketball court. I felt liquid sensation on my shoulders, coming to realize Ryouta is crying.

"Hana-cchii! I'm so so sorry! I--"

"Ryouta."

"Hana-cchii, please--"
"Ryouta!"

"Yes?"
"It's alright, I'm fine."

"Alright..." Ryouta let go of the hug and instead, put his head on my shoulder and sobbed.

I patted his back reassuringly and said, "C'mon, we still have an ongoing game.."

Ryouta then helped me stand up and forced a smile, with tears still brimming in the corner of his eyes.