Chapter 3

A couple days have passed since the 'incident' and Sans was haunted by the events that had happened, but Chara and Frisk seem to have completely forgotten or they chose to forget it.

"Heeeey lover~" Chara purred sliding onto the couch arm upside down. Frisk turned away from her Warrior cats book: Bramblestar's Storm, "What's up?" Frisk replied. "I set us up on a double date" Chara said quickly. "What?! With who?!" Frisk asked.

"Alphys and Undyne! Its okay 'cause they're lesbians too right?" Chara asked Frisk.

"Well, yes! But where are we going?"

"MTT resort."

"Oh, god. Okay I'll get something nice on."

"I can help yooou~"

"No Chara, bad." Frisk said grabbing a spray bottle and spraying Chara with it she hissed and hid under the table, still hissing. Frisk giggled and went up stairs to get dressed.

-couple minutes later-

Frisk came down from upstairs with a light blue dress that had black dots from the bottom up getting smaller and smaller, Chara wore a black tuxedo. "Wow, Frisk you look..." Chara's nose started bleeding, and she ran upstairs to clean up. "Chara~ Come on were going to be late. I can't tell if your brain blew a fuse and started bleeding or am I just that pretty?" Frisk purred next to the bathroom door. "Both!" Chara exclaimed from behind the door. "Just hurry up!" Frisk said to Chara. She finally walked out of the bathroom ready to go.

The couple walked over to MTT resort, planning to pick up Alphys and Undyne on the way. As they were walking Chara took out the Pocky game and shook it to get Frisk's attention. "Oh my god! Are we going to have a competition with Alphy and Undyne?" Frisk asked excitedly. Chara nodded. Frisk had a look of excitement in her eyes the whole way there.

They picked up Alphys and Undyne and walked over to the Riverman. "Tra la la, where are we going today?" It asked us in a soft, wispy voice.

Undyne muttered, "Ugh." Under her breath. "Hotland."

"Then off we go." We got on and left Waterfall behind.

"Tra la la, eat a mushroom everyday, why? Because I'll know if you're listening." The Riverman said. Alphys and Frisk laughed, Undyne and Chara just looked at each other then began talking to their dates.

(I'm just gonna end the chapter here)