Chapter 2

(It's continuing from the last chapter) "wait, why did you two get drunk in the first place?" Sans asked Chara. "Well," Chara started to whisper in his ear, "I wanted to pull, if you know what I mean. " she answered. "WHAT?!?!" Sans yelled. "What's wrong with that? She's MY girlfriend. Aww are you sad because Alphys' ship didn't sail?" Chara said teasingly. "WHY YOU LITTLE!-" Sans was pissed, and his eye started glowing. Chara rolled her eyes over to Papyrus who sat there slightly scared and confused. "paps go to your room, I have to deal with a rodent."

He listened and went up to his room in a hurry, once the door closed Sans slammed Chara against the wall using his powers. "ACK!" She wasn't ready to fight, so she tried talking her way out of it. "Sans listen! I know you love her but have you ever thought about what SHE thinks of you?" Sans looked at her with a disgusted face, "you think I haven't?! all I can think about is her... why did she choose YOU OF ALL THE MONSTERS IN THE UNDERGROUND, SHE CHOSE YOU!" Sans said angrily as she was slammed against another wall "ACK! FUCK!" Blood started dripping from her mouth. "YOU DON'T DESERVE HER! I DO!" She was slammed against the same wall.

"SANS STOP!!!!" Frisk yelled from the top of the stairs. Sans looked at her and saw how much she cared for Chara. "Frisk, you don't understand i-" Sans was interrupted, "I, DON'T UNDERSTAND?! NO SANS, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND, I KNOW YOU LOVE ME BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU LIKE THAT!" Frisk yelled as Sans gently put Chara down, Sans was devastated.

Frisk ran over to Chara, Papyrus came out of his room and ran over to her as well. Papyrus used his healing magic to heal Chara as Sans, out of embarrassment, teleported to Grillbyz. Frisk and Chara stayed next to each other for the rest of the day and Papyrus tried talking to Sans but he refused to speak, even to Grillby.

"Chara, what happened last night?" Frisk asked Chara.

"Well, to keep it simple. I wanted to have sex."

"WHAT?!"

"What is it? Did I say something weird?" Chara asked.

"No, I thought you would ask instead of getting me drunk!" Frisk answered. Chara suddenly kissed Frisk on the lips, then pushed Frisk on her back, and started kissing down from her lips to her chest and kept on going down, and you can guess what happens next. (insert Lenny face here)

                                  -about 35 minutes later-

They both lied on the couch naked. "We should probably get dressed before Sans or Papyrus comes home." Chara suggested. "Yeah, you're right." Frisk and Chara started getting dressed. When they were done they started re-watching Gravity Falls. "God I miss this show." Frisk said. "Yeah my favorite character was Bill." Chara replied. "Heheheheh, it would be." Sans was in the house the whole time, in his room. He could hear them the whole time while Papyrus went around looking for him.