Karlheinz x Stronger!Son! Reader

AN: I'm having fun with this one
~~~~Begin~~~~

3rd Pov.

In the Sakamaki household, all the brothers and Yui are currently at school except for one. (M\N) Sakamaki, the eldest brother (yes, his older than Shu). He was just relaxing until his father, Karlheinz, decided to come due to the Vampire King being lonely. So the two went to (M\N)'s room and stuff happened.

(AN: Fudge the beginning! You came for the lemon!) Lemon time~!

(Y\N) pinned his father to his bed and dived down for a kiss. Karl moaned and wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, pulling him closer. (M\N) licked Karl's bottom lip, asking for entrance, but the Vampire King playfully refused causing a growl to erupt from the younger male. (M\N) dug his hand into his father's pants and underwear and stuck a finger in the older Vampire's entrance. "Mmngh~!" Karl gasped and the son's tongue entered the warm and wet cavern, leaving no place untouched. This was not the first that these two done this forbidden act, but none of them care nonetheless. (M\N) pulled away and latched his mouth onto his father's pale and tender neck, "Mm~ (M\N)-kun~!"

(M\N) spread Karl's legs and bent down to engulf the King's erected, pre-cum covered member. Karl moaned at the feeling of his son's warm cavern around his cock. It felt so wrong yet right to do these acts. (M\N) bobbed his head rapidly as Karl moaned in pleasure. He buried his hands in his son's hair and thrusted upward into the warm mouth. (M\N) switched off his gag reflex and continued to suck his father off. The Vampire King stared lustfully at his son and moaned, "Aah~ that's a good boy (M\N)~ Suck Daddy off~! Mm~!" Karl purred erotically, enjoying this blowjob and felt himself getting close. (M\N) then sucked harder and faster, "Nyaagh~ (M-M\N) I-I'm close~ Ah! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Karl released into the (h\c) haired boy's mouth. (M\N) pulled away with a pop and removed the rest of his and Karl's clothes. Karl looked at his elder son's bulge. No matter how much the two men done it, Karl couldn't get over that (M\N) is bigger than him but that made the King excited. Having his own son dominate him. (M\N) pulled down his boxers and out came his 8.5 cms. Karl almost squealed in glee at what is about to happen. (M\N) then started to pumped 4 fingers into the wet entrance, "A-Ahh~ (M\N)~" Karl moaned as drool dripped from his mouth. (M\N) kissed up his chest and stopped by his ear, Karl shivered as the hit breath blew on his ear, "Do you want this father?" The (h\c) haired male purred in the white haired vampire's ear, "Do you want your own son to slam his hard cock into your slutty hole?" "Y-Yes~ Ahh~ I-I need it! I want your hard cock in my slutty hole~!" Karl screamed in pleasure causing his son to chuckle, "If you want it..." The fingers removed themselves from the hole, followed by a whine by the king, and something much bigger and thicker took it's place. (M\N) entered Karl in one rough thrust and said male moaned in pain and pleasure. (M\N) held his father's hips and thrusted hard and fast, just how they both like it. Karl moaned lewdly, his eyes rolled at the back of his head and drool trailed down his chin. "Ahh~ S-So biiig~ Mmngh~ (M\N)-kun go-ahh~ f-faster ha-arder!" Karl wrapped his legs around (M\N)'s waist in an attempt to bring him closer. (M\N) spread Karl's legs further to get better access and rammed faster and harder into the dripping hole, "Ahh~ I-It's going further into m-me! It's so g-good mmm~" Karl moaned out and (M\N) smirked, "No matter how many times we do it, father mm~ you're always so tight!"" A-Ahh~! S-So good! Go faster!" Karl threw his head back and moaned as he was being rammed into. (M\N) pumped Karl's neglected cock and dived for a kiss.

Karl gladly let his eldest son roam his mouth. No one has ever gave him this much pleasure. Not Beatrix, Cordelia nor Christa. The feeling of the boys 9 inch cock in his tight walls was heaven! Juices and pre-cum made lewd wet noises as (M\N) pulled away from their kiss and kissed down his father's jawline and kissed around the Vampire King's pale neck that was littered in slowly fading love bites. Karl felt himself getting close to climax and moaned out, "(M-M\N)-kun~ I-I-" "I know father... Cum for me~" (M\N) felt the walls tighten around his cock before hearing a cry, "AAAHHH!" Karl cummed over their abdomens and (M\N) followed, cumming deep in the warm, wet cavern. "I-It's going so deep~ I feel so full!" Karl smiled in bliss. The (h\c) haired vampire smiled and kissed his father one last time. "I love you, father!" "I love you too!"

~~~~Authors Note~~~~

AN: And done! Sorry it's so short but I don't have enough time to do anything anymore!