Yukio (M!Yui) x Male OC

Warning!!
May contain sexual content (of course, it's lemon and smut one shots), spoilers for my book, sexual use for ice cream, incestous scenes and swear words!
Spoilers for book!!
The Male OC is named Len and he's a Kitsune and is Yukio's brother. I gave a couple name, it's called YukiLen or LenYuki.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yukio POV.

It's so hot in the mansion! The brother's are nowhere to be found and Len-niisan is maybe in his room. I wore a yellow and white strap loose shirt and navy blue booty short and sandals. I walked down to the kitchen in search of a refreshment, cool drink or ice cream. I finally came to the kitchen and opened the fridge and bent down to take out a vanilla flavoured ice cream popsicle. I turned around but yelped in surprise to see Len leaning on the doorway in knee length shorts, sandals and a skimpy tank top. His spiky blonde and red tipped hair was slicked back making him look sexy! Wait, why did I think that?! "Did I scare you, Yukio-kun?" Len asked me in his deep smooth voice which soothed me. "Y-Yes! Did you come for ice cream, too?" I asked and the taller, muscular male walked forward and put an arm next to the (still open) fridge trapping me. I nervously looked at him, "N-Niisan?" I stuttered and the male reached out with his other arm pass me and took out a popsicle. "Come, let's go to the lounge..." He walked out of the kitchen leaving me in a trance, "He was so close... I could've-" "Oi Yukio-kun! Ya comin'?!" Len called from the lounge and I jogged to follow my older brother.

Len POV.

Yukio and I came to the lounge and saw that none of the brothers was here. Perfect! "Eh, I thought Shuu-kun or at least Ayato-kun would be here..." Yukio said thoughtfully and I gritted my teeth but gave a smile, "Anyway it gives us some 'alone time' (AN: I see that evil glint). Come sit..." I gestured to the sofa and sat down while my younger brother followed suite. I watched Len eat his ice cream and I had to bit my lip to restrain forbidden urges. As Yukio ate that popsicle, the melting vanilla cream drip down from the corner of his mouth down his neck to his chest. I had to control my urges back at the kitchen, Yukio's round plum butt, just swaying around wanting me to pound into it. Wait... I looked down and widened my eyes. It seems a 'friend' got excited from my thoughts. "Nii-san, is something the matter?" Yukio asked me and my animal urges took over and I pinned the younger shorter male to the couch surprising him and he gave a shock gasp and dropped his ice popsicle "L-Len! What's gotten into you?!" He widened his eyes the minute he saw my eyes turn red, "Gomen, ototou. I can't hold it in anymore..." I swooped in and claimed the soft rosey lips but Yukio squirmed in desperation to break the kiss but I growled menacingly causing the younger to whimper and let me dominate. I slid up the loose strap shirt and rubbed the slowly hardening nipples and Yukio let out a gasp. I pulled away and ripped the offending cloth off my submissive brother. "L-Len, stop!" Yukio grabbed my hands and tried stopping me from going further but I swiftly used the ripped shirt to pin his hands above his head and tied it tightly. " I can't stop, and I won't. You are the one that made me feel this way so it's your responsibility to take care of it!" Yukio looked up at me in fear and I smirked and stroked his cheek, "Don't worry, I'll give you so much pleasure that you'll only come to me for it. So sit back and enjoy~" I kissed Yukio's neck and nibbled on it "A-Ahh~" I smirked at the adorable moan, Yukio released and I knew I found his sweet spot and lick, sucked and bit it until it was a bright red hickey, "Now you're mine and no one can take you away from me. Not Shuu, not Ayato, not anyone!" I growled possessively. I kissed down Yukio's chest and sucked on his one rose nipple and twisting and pinched the other, "L-Len~ St-Ah!" I bit on the nipple to shush him before licking it as an apology. I slid my hand to the blonde's growing erection and groped it earning a gasp, "N-Nyah!" I then started rubbing it earning a string of moans and I smirked then went up to my brother's ear and whispered huskily "Are you enjoying this~? I bet you are~ Let me give you more..." I unzipped the booty shorts and snapping out of his trance, Yukio panicked, "M-Matte! Please!" He pleaded and I gave him a reassuring kiss.