Queen?

(that's Chris up the top)

-3000 years later-

I smiled at my mate as he walked into the throne room, "Hiya Lil" Aidan said as he wrapped his large hands around my waste from behind. I turned around and planted a kiss on his lips as a greeting.

"uh. Get a room! No one wants to see that!" Evangeline said. She spoke too soon as her mate, Chris came up and started kissing her neck. "Babe, stop, I'm trying to make a point" she whined. He just smirked back at her. Evangeline got up and sprinted out of the throne room.

I guess I should tell you where and why we are in a throne room, It happened about 2000 years ago.

We were living happily in Australia in the outback running our own farm and earning a good living. We had been there for at least 500 years. No one had actually seen us since we moved from Ballarat and we changed our names every 40 years or so it seemed as if the family just continued to live on the same property.

The Volturi decided to pay us a visit due to the fact that we as a coven and family , were at least 100 times more powerful than the Volturi, Aro being the power hungry freak that he was, didn't like it and started to threaten my family and loved ones.

So I thought, stuff this shit, NO ONE threatens my family. And poof no more Volturi. They went up in flames, well Aro, Marcus and Caius went up in flames and the others were free to join us, get killed or go out into the world. Surprisingly most chose to get killed with only Jane and Alec deciding to leave and explore the world, they are nice kids when they aren't attacking people at Aro's will, we still keep in touch. They are somewhere in Bulgaria at the moment.

Our family came to an agreement that we would go to Volterra and become the new 'Vampire Royalty'

Aidan and I became 'King and Queen' but we stay out of the public. No one actually knows that Aro and his minions were killed all those years ago. When a law needs enforcing we send Claire and Liam as they use their magic and incredible intelligence to finish the job quickly and return home.

Not much has happened since the first time we sent Claire and Liam out, because people were freaked out by the new members of the 'Volturi'.

We are going to hold a party/gathering soon, to inform prominent covens that the Volturi is no more. But that includes the Cullen's, and I don't think it's a good idea for me to see those Backstabbing shits. Aidan has convinced me that I should so I can rub the fact that I'm more powerful than them in their stupid little faces.

"Babe! Hon! Sweetie! Lily!" Aidan yelled, it bought me out of my thoughts. "Yes Aidan? What can I do for you this fine hour?" I replied to his nagging. "We need to finish the Invitations for the Gathering between the Covens" Aidan said in an annoyed voice, which was directed at the thought of work. "Make Claire and Aimee do them, they won't mind. It's not like they have anything better to do" He said, begging to get out of the work I had agreed we do. "Honey, I promised everyone we would do the invitations" I replied smoothly. "Please Lil? I have better, more important things to do and so do you." He argued. "I have absolutely nothing to do, and I know for a fact, you don't either. So get to it" I laughed.

We settled down for a long night of writing Hundreds and Hundreds of Letters to Prominent Covens, asking them to arrive at The Volturi Castle on the 21st of December.