EXO idol championship

"Gogogogo, Go LuLu!" Sehun yelled from the audience seat as Luhan ran  for his life, making it cross the finishing line. Luhan came in first, followed by Lee Joon (MBLAQ), then Minwoo (Boyfriend). 

"Yeaaaa!" All the fangirls, including EXO, cheered. Luhan raised his nicely built arms, exposing his perfectly groomed armpit hair.

"I'm gonna faint..." The fangirls pretended to drop dead at the sight of it. Sehun poked Kris and said, "Look! Lulu is so charming, no wonder people are jealous of me being his boyfriend..."

Kris smirked, then pulled Tao closer to him. "Tao is just as cute kay, don't be so boastful..." After muttering those few words, he smacked Tao on the butt playfully.

"WU YIFAN!" Tao screamed at the top of his lungs and punched Kris violently on his back. "OUCHHHH!" Kris yelped in pain.

"You freaking molester!" Tao shouted. "Taoo, sorrehhhhh, but your ass has a perfect shape. I needa have a feel of it once in awhile..." Kris replied, rubbing his back repeatedly, hoping no bruise will form.

At that moment, it was Tao's turn to compete against the other idols. The last competition, he got a silver. Now, he was aiming for a gold.

"Anyway, chill, you need to save that energy for the contest..." Tao punched Kris on the shoulder gently. "Fine! Wish me luck," Kris embraced Tao in a hug and gave him a smooch.

At that moment, Luhan got back to his seat. "So? How did i do?" He panted profusely. "And why did everyone fall to the floor when i raised my arms?"

Sehun giggled and his face became redder than a tomato. "Haha, it's for us to know and you to find out! You did great! You were awesome out there."

When Sehun and Luhan walked to the water cooler to refil their waterbottles, they saw Baekhyun leaning against the wall as Chanyeol placed his left arm on the wall, and leaning down, talking to Baek in a way that he never did to anyone.

"So... You thinking what I'm thinking?" Chanyeol sniggered. "I guess?" Baekhyun replied, with a smirk on his face.

Sehun and Luhan were too busy talking to each other that they forgot who was beside them.

Suddenly, icy, cold water came pouring down onto Sehun. "Yikes!" Luhan yelled. "WHAT THE F.CK CHANYEOL!" Luhan snapped at Chanyeol like an angry dog.

Sehun pulled Luhan back. "DO YOU KNOW THAT SEHUN CAN GET SICK? THE BLOODY WATER IS SO F.CKING COLD AND SEHUN DOES NOT HAVE A F.CKIN TOWEL OR EXTRA SHIRT!"

To be continued. Haha i hope you guys enjoyed this :)