12

Xanne Willis.

After the our incredible and terrifying weekend. Xaeon took off and never contact us for weeks.

I regretted for pushing her away. I never seen that side of hers, I was scared. She looks like a demon at that time, ready to devour a soul.

For now, we were waiting for her. I missed her, the girls are missing her too. They let me know if there's any progress, from time to time.

Belle is fine too, although I don't know where she got the courage to charge to Gear. I don't know what they want from me.

I heard Gear called me 'Queen'. I don't like the sound of that. It sounds bad, no dangerous even. I'm sure that Gear just mistaken me for someone else.

My parents are okay too, Mom's having  mood swings because of her pregnancy. Dad needs to obey every demand that Mom wants. It's kind of cute, seeing Dad like a lost person everytime Mom wants weird foods, and he doesn't know where to buy those.

It's an ordinary day, I readied myself for school and the girls will pick me up anytime now.

A honk from outside indicates that they're here. "Mom, Dad I'll be going now." they were in the living room watching TV.

Today's Dad's day off, so he'll accompany Mom. "Okay, take care sweetie."

I went outside and saw the girls. "What took you so long?" Xyron asked sounding irritated.

"Sorry about that. Let's go?" she nodded and went inside the van. They let me and Belle hitched a ride everyday at school, and talk about Xaeon. "Have you found her yet?"

Xyra looked at me with a teasing smile. "How many times did you ask that already?" she count her fingers. "Yup, it's the hundredth time."

I blushed. "Stop teasing her Xyra, she just concerned about Master" Xolia interfered. "But she missed Master more than all of us." Xolia teased, I blushed even more. They all laughed, "Don't worry Xanne, we will find her." Always said. Oh I forgot to mention that she's going to school too. Yup, we're classmates.

I just nod at her. My thoughts drifted to Xaeon. Where are you Xeaon? I missed you a lot. I sighed and looked outside the window.

"We're here." Xeira said. Everybody got out from the van, and walked towards the school. I just ducked my head, not inspired because Xaeon's not here.

When we were inside our classroom, I sat silently while the girls were whispering behind me. Belle also joined them. I rest my head on the table, while waiting for our teacher.

"Xanne, wake up." I didn't mind what Belle was saying. "Give me five minutes." she didn't listen but she poked my side. "I said five minutes!" I stood up.

I just noticed we were in class, but instead of seeing the teacher mad at me, it was Xaeon smiling at me. "What? Where? Why? How?" Xaeon chuckled.

How I miss that. "Relax, you're safe. Don't mind school, I excused you. Don't ask me about what kind of excuse." she stood up and went to the nearest tree and leaned there.

We weren't at school, but we were far from school. It's like a haven here, nice place. It's a paradise, green trees and a nice view. We were on a hill.

"Come closer Xanne." Xaeon gestured me to come closer. I sat beside her. "I missed you." she said. I looked intently at her and slapped her hard. "Ouch! What was that for?!" she rubbed her face, I feel sorry for her. But no, she deserves that slap!

"Okay I kind of deserved that." she stop rubbing her face and she quickly hugged me, which caught me off guard. But I didn't struggled, I liked her warmth.