17

Xaeon Andrews POV

When Xanne left with Xeon, my parents, Xeira and I went to another room to talk. Everything that is important and I guess its about the status here. I will also tell them about Xanne.

Xeira, Always and I sat down on the couch, this room is soundproof so no one can hear us. Mind links can't pass through here either, only when its urgent. There's books here, if one of my family wants to read. Just for our own entertainment.

"So how's Earth Xaeon?" mother asked, "It's fine. I met some new friends and old ones."

Father whipped his head towards my direction. He was picking a book from the shelves. "Who?" he asked,  "It's the Willis." I shortly replied.

"The Willis? How are they?" mother asked excitingly. "They're fine." I answered.

Xeira just summoned a book, she knows when it's her time to speak, while Always just sat quietly and seems to be uneasy with Xeira.

"Why didn't you tell me about them?" I asked, they sighed. Both of them sat on the couch that is opposite to us.

"Because they're lives are in danger. They need to protect–" I cut mother off, "They need to protect their daughter, because the Rogues wants her."

They looked shocked, "How-how did you knew that?" Father asked, "Because my soon to be wife, Xanne Willis is their daughter." I just shrugged.

"What? Really? She grown up to be a beautiful lady. So that's why she looked so familiar." Mother spoke while I only nod.

"So how's Xirk when I was gone?" I asked, "Not good, Rogues went to clan by clan. They destroyed every small clan they can overpower with, the clans who were attacked seek refuge here." father replied.

I just nod and Always interrupted, "How's my clan when I wasn't here?" Mother replied to her, "They're fine. You know, your clan is one of the most strongest clan here in Xirk." She just nod and breathed out the air she's been holding.

"There's a party tonight girls, Xeon would be in charge. It's time for her to arranged a party, it's her dream." Mother said to us.

"You can go now girls. Take your rest and enjoy the party tonight. Let's discuss this another time, okay?" Father said. "Okay." I replied and we stood up.

I left Xeira and Always, after I told them that I will look for Xanne.

___________________

When Xanne asked about the picture of the little girl in the album. I tensed, but I didn't let her noticed it.

It's not yet the time to reveal her true identity. So I just told her that we'll talk about it tomorrow and I knew she knew that I'm hiding something. She just saw her picture when she was a child.

That's so obvious. Maybe she'll ask herself about, how can a human girl that looked like her can be in Xirk? I guessed I can't hide this forever. I should tell her, I'll just look for the right time.

____________

Everyone is back in their rooms, the girls were in their own rooms and Haruto. Maybe they were resting, and maybe they were informed about the party tonight.

"Xanne, here's your dress for tonight's party." I said handing her a blue elegant dress, she just stared at it. "I can't take it. It's too beautiful." she said, "That fits you, my future wife." I grinned. She just hit me playfully and I insisted her to take the dress.

We had a long time after all, it's still early. The time in Earth and Xirk isn't the same so today's time is exactly 9:00 am.

I lie down on my bed and sighed, Xanne's here with me. She was pacing around the room. "You're so rich Xaeon if we're in Earth today." she muttered, "Oh yeah? I don't think so." I replied not bothering to look at her. "Why do you say so?" She asked, "I don't consider myself rich. That's all."

She walked closer to the bed and sat down. "Okay." I grabbed her down and let her used my arm as her pillow.
"Just take a rest for a while. We still had much time." I said smirking. "O-okay." she stuttered, she's nervous I can tell.

I smirked again, I pressed her body closer to mine, her breath hitched as I can feel her breathing to my face. "Do you have something in mind Xanne?" I said huskily, she gulped a couple of times. "N-no." was all she could utter.

"Do you mind if I kiss you?" I asked her and she didn't answer, "Xa..." I was cut off and I didn't expect her to kiss me. I was surprise but I managed to kiss her back. It was slow and sweet, I cupped her face and I flipped us over and now I was on top of her.

We continued kissing, "Xaeon" she moaned my name. I smiled and break the kiss, I know she was craving and hoped for me to continue but I didn't. I kissed her on her forehead, "That can wait my love. Wait till we get married." I said and smiled, she just blushed under me.

"I love you Xanne." I said while I stared at her eyes it was sparkling, "I love you most Xaeon." she smiled and grabbed me down on top of her. She hugged me tight, I love this feeling. I got off on top of her and lay down beside her.

We were just in that position for a long period of time, we weren't talking but it wasn't awkward but more comfortable.

A few minutes after.
Someone knocked on the door, I looked at Xanne but she fell asleep a while ago.

I slowly lift Xanne and placed her properly on the bed. I placed a blanket on her, she stirred but she didn't wake up.

I walked to the door and opened it. It was Xeira, "Something happened." was all she said and it take me seconds to realized that she was a mess. "What?" I asked her, "Come with me." she said, I closed the door and called Xyron and Xyra through mind link to guard my room. Xanne was in there, if something happen to her. I'll never forgive myself.

Xyron and Xyra arrived quickly, they went inside my room. Xeira teleported us to the place where my parents was.

And then I realized, we were outside the palace. Some Rogues were here.

"We're here to take our Queen."

___________

Sorry for the late update. Been busy with school, keep voting and reading. xoxo

-Choi