After the Wave

He wandered, the city had been desolated by the recent Ajin attack. The police force thought they could stop the Demi-humans, keep them dead was their plan, if they can't die, don't let them live. Riki kept pace, secretly following a girl who seemed to be alone. Best plan it seemed, follow humans, blend in, get away.
Noises intrude his mind, the people around start to grow thick, everything seemed to freeze as the world became alive. Riki summoned his IBM, despite the rain, and followed the female, keeping distance, keeping calm. No movements, no sudden motion. Something about her made him weary, focused.
       Jessica Slowed her pace slightly and ran her slim fingers through her hair. She glanced over her shoulder to take a look around and noticed a man Looking at her. She met eyecontact with him for a few momements, her Black pupils that were surrounded by deep blue Slightly dialated before she Quickly looked forward. She turned In an Alleyway And Sighed.
Riki stayed close. This was madness, forced to live by blending in. He knew this town, the way the people thought. This would look like a kid stalking his love, or, as happened often in this place, a rape about to happen. Nobody would try to stop him, and he knew it. Sotos wave had raised chaos, turning honest people into cowards and thieves. Riki just had to stay close, and keep his IBM out of sight.
      She Bit her Lip and it Kept her calm. She knew it Was a mistake to Turn Into An AlleyWay but there was no going back now. She ran her finger along a Small pocket Knife she Had in her pocket in case something were to Happen near her. The walk down The Alley seemed like forever, and she Was only halfway through it.
      Riki decided to make a scene, knowing that people would be less likely to come if he did. Slowly, he approached, and grabbed the girls shoulder. His body was muscular and his fingers dug into skin slightly. He knew he could easily overcome her, but all he wanted was an escape route, and this girl and the situation provided it. If she were to fight, he'd let her take control, reset him, show what he was.
      She Froze And he eyes Widened As She felt Someone grab Her shoulder. She hesitated before She flipped her blade open And swung Her left hand back that held the blade, in attempt to Stab Right into the Persons leg. She looked at him with Fear In her eyes.
     The blade struck into his leg, and hit a bad spot. The width of the blade added to the depth of the hole sent spasms throughout his body. He smiled, and pulled the knife out. He would scare her alitle. Riki held the blade close to her face, the rain soaking his pale grey hair. Finally, he spun the knife around, and slammed it into his own neck. Blood pulled under the blade, snaking down his neck, and staining the black shirt he wore. He heart stopped. All movement, all breathing ceased all at once.
She Stepped Back slowly and Covered her mouth, No noise came from her as she Looked at The man that Had blood Falling from his neck. Her hands shook as she slowly reached out to Grab the Knife that was stuck in his neck, her hands  getting bloody In the process. "Dear God." She whispered.
Several seconds passed, and the girl breathed clearer, until Riki started to cough, and move again. The airbrushed into his lungs, filling him deeply, and his Amber eyes snapped open, staring up at her.
          She Jumped back, Causing her back to hit the Brick wall slightly. She stared at him with wide eyes, her hand wad clutching the knife Dripping with blood. "What The Hell." She Whispered.
         Riki had her where he wanted her. He could feel her fear and concern, and he was able to find harsh enough of hatred to let the girl see his IBM. The black ghost stood in front of her, faceless and chaotic. It stood ten foot in hight, with dagger like claws, the mummy looking figure without a body, just wrappings. The IBM swung at her, a blow that was sure to take her head off, but vanished just before impact.
Her Eyes trailed up to the Large black figure. She Lost Her breath and way with Words as she stood there. She felt her Heart race and her eyes Looked down the alley way form which she came. She hated herself for turning into the alley. She looked forward to see the Black figure gone, she dropped to her knees And she found herself catching her breath. "Why Haven't You Killed me yet?" She Paused and Looked up at the Man, her Blue eyes slowly Formed tears as she spoke. "Is this some sick game of yours?"
"I don't need you dead. I need you to protect me" these slow words were all he said. The few yet frightening words were all he needed. If this girl knew abou the Ajin and the waves, he was dead, but based on her reaction, she knew nothing.
She furrowed her eyebrows And she continued to tear up, a few tears rolled down her cheeks. She was Still scared and confused from what had just happened. "How.. Are you not able to protect Yourself? You obviously can."
"Have you heard of the Ajin and the Waves?"
She Shook her head and Sat Down fully. "I don't believe so.."
"The Ajin, the waves, they're all over the news, the chaos, the city's that have fallen the people that have been slain. Soto crafted the plan, set this thing into motion. The Ajin can't die, but we can be kept dead to where we can't live again. Soto knows that, and now he has other Ajin killing and taking over. The final wave, he has control of the whole country."
Riki paused and let the girl take it in.
She Nodded slowly. "I never really.. Pay attention to the News or anything." she Looked at her hands and she slowly set her knife down on the ground once she felt Somewhat safe. "Why do they want the Ajin Dead?.."
"They don't want us dead, they experiment new weapons and poisons on us. We can't die, so they use us however they can."
Riki turned away, and closed his eyes. Soto technically had saved him, but it didn't matter, this was a war, and he hated war. He had lost too many friends already, and his Ajin was still a secret. Only this girl knew.
          She shook her Head And furrowed her eyebrows. She never realized the Government Could be so Cruel. He looked up at fhe man who had his back turned to her now. "One more question.. How do I help you?"
        "Hide me, conceal me. Soto will be searching for me. I can't have that happen I can't get caught by him. He knows of ways to render an Ajin useless. Besides, you don't seem like a bad companion." Riki tried something, without thinking. He knew she already felt for him, but a little charm couldn't hurt.
She Put her hands on the ground to help her stand up. She lightly stumbled before she was able to stand fully. "I mean, I suppose i could try to help. Im sorry If I fail you though ." She rubbed her ear on ber shoulder nervously before she picked up the knife.
        "What's your name?" He asked, putting his trust in this girl. What else could he do? This was a wasted effort to stay alive he just avoided the world. Riki stood, the blood staining his neck. This was the Ajin world now, yet he had to stay hidden now more then ever