Part 6 Penn's Sitch/Picking up my 'date'

Vonnie's POV

Shortly after hanging up with Penn and fighting some incoming monsters I stopped and looked at Brock. "Dear... have you noticed that Penn falls in love quickly and it's not normal..."

"He's fine. So what if he likes a girl that's a loner?"

"He fell in love with a space princess!"

"Now that's not normal." I sighed.

"Does he even know that he likes someone... Or do they know he likes them?"

"Stop worrying Vonnie. He'll figure something out." He told me sternly. "Besides it's a loner. She may not even say yes." I stopped.

"That'll be worse! Then he'll be heartbroken! And what if he actually fell for her!" I couldn't just take Brock talking like that. It bothered me. Does he even care? I thought.

"Don't worry.." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. "He'll learn. She may like him back. Who knows we could even know them." He winked playfully. I rolled my eyes and nodded. Though he still has an issue...

Penn's POV (morning)

"SCHOOL!!" I yelled waking up. I got dressed quickly, went down to have breakfast, and then waited for the bus. A few minutes later I realized it was Saturday. "Oh yeah! Y/N!" Since I woke up before my Aunt and Uncle I wrote a note saying that I was hanging out with friends. I went to grab the others but Sashi slammed the door in my face annoyed and Boone shrugged and told me 'Sorry.. But no' and shut the door on me too! I walked to her house slightly disappointed.

After I knocked on the door her father answered. "Hey there, son!" My eyes widened dad only called me that. Oh well..

"Yeah.. Uhhhh.. Is Y/N ready yet?"

"She'll be right down, dear." Her mom appeared next to her father. I've never seen her happier....." Her mom looked like she was going to cry. My eyes widened even more. Crying over that?? She must be a very.. I don't know.... Sad child... Y/N finally came down while I stood there awkwardly with her parents.

"H-hey." She waved while looking down. "Sorry.. I did not mean to take so long." I noticed her cheeks were heating up, just like mine were.

"N-no! Don't worry!" I got redder noticing her 3/F/C(3rd Fav. Color) pants, and her F/C shirt with F/Cartoon(Except PZ:PTH) on it. Wow..... I thought. "Uhhh.. We should go."

"Yeeaahhhh.. Wait where are the others?" She asked while walking over to me and standing next to the door.

"Th-they uhh... well, they ditched us."

"Ohh OK. Well bye mom, dad, love you guys." With that we left.