Author's Note

Hallo! Thank you SO much for reading my first story here on WattPad! Before I get started, I just wanted to clear a few things up:

What is Puella Magi?
Puella Magi is Latin for Magical Girl. This story is based off of a manga/anime series that stars many girls that fit the description of Isaac's crush in the summary. Many may be familiar with the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica, but if you aren't, then that's okay (but you should still at least watch it, it's really good!)! Most of the framework/rules of Puella Magis will be thoroughly explained throughout the story (I will be using the Puella Magi Wiki for the most part as a resource).

What if I already know what Puella Magi is?
Congratulations! You win a cookie! I don't often meet people who have watched, read, or even know what Puella Magi is. Since you are familiar with the concept, you will notice that I've tweaked and added a few rules myself (like the whole Apprenticeship part) just to try to connect the two main characters more. Also, I haven't seen the Rebellion movie (or any of the others) yet but I am in the slow process of reading the mangas (by sneaking into bookstores and reading a few chapters at a time). Because of that, I'm not very familiar with the whole Nightmares instead of Witches concept after Madoka went Super Saiyan and Homura almost went full-on emo.

Lastly, I will not be having any particular publishing schedule (i.e. publishing a chapter every week) since I don't want to accidentally write something that I hadn't put my all into. So I apologize if you don't see a chapter in four weeks yet the next week I write seven more chapters. Also, I will notify you all (just by publishing a Please Read chapter) if I know for sure that I won't be writing for a little while, whether it be a vacation or the dreaded Writer's Block so you won't panic and worry that I've died from eating too many Cheetos.

Once again, thank you for picking my story out of gazillions to read right now! I will make sure that my best quality work will be there for you to read, 99.99998% guaranteed.

Happy reading! :3