Chapter 2

The white puffy clouds turned into and dark gray, and shifted in front of the sun. The waves grew higher and became much stronger, turning from a soft blue to a deep, dark blue. A wave of panic rushed over me. I grabbed my phone stuffed it into my pocket, and headed to the nose of the boat.

The boat rocked side to side, giving me a massive headache. Then, Bump!, something rammed into the bottom of the boat rocking it even more.

I tried to turn on the engine, but it wouldn't make even one noise. It was like something cut a wire.

Just great. The engine broke down and I'm stuck with who knows what is under the water

Just great.

Out of the blue, a dark gray fin emerged out of the water.

Now I'm really trapped

Another wave of fear rushed over me.

Not again!

What do I do?!?!

Conscience no would be a good time to help!

I lost my balance, fell to the floor, and slid to the right side of the boat. I finally pulled my self up and gripped the smooth, wet iron bars for dear life.

A medium-sized wave hurls itself onto the boat completely soaking me. Until a dark blue wave, probably the largest wave I have ever seen in person, knocks me off the boat. The wave pushes and pulls me forwards, and water rushes into my mouth with a strong taste of salt lingering in my mouth. I try to push myself up to surface, longing for oxygen, but the waves force is way too strong.

The wave lets go, but all I do is sink deeper and deeper into the darkness.

A piercing pain rushes throughout my left arm. I scream out in pain, but the the water faults my scream and I hear the blob, blob, blob of the air bubbles floating up to the surface. The water runs into my mouth suffocating me.

I slightly turn my head to see who my attacker was, but nothing's there. Nothing but eight sharp teeth marks all in the shape of a semi-circle, about the size of a cantaloupe. My own blood seeps out of me forming a red cloud around me.

My eyes sting like a cup of lemon juice was poured into my eyes, and refuse to stay open. My nostrils burn and feel like they could collapse. My throat is sore, while all I can taste is the salt sea.

I open my eyes one last time, and I see the flash of a boy's face, who seems to be eighteen. He has light brown hair with deep blue eyes, like the ocean, and small freckles spreading from one side of his cheek onto his nose to the other cheek.

Man, he is hot

He seemed to be mouthing "You will be alright."

Then everything turned black.