Dingle ruturns

"Get through to the back lady, we need to be having words "Chas exclaims, as I walk through the pub with my bags. I roll my eyes, with everyone staring at me my mum follows me into the back. "Do you think your clever, huh? Getting your self expelled from the private school your foster parents are still paying for? I'm really shocked at you Adina, getting into a fight then setting the school on fire because you was 'angry', no it's not except able, your grounded." "You no what mum, I really can't be bothered with your crappy attempt to tell me off, I'm off out and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" As I was about to storm out I was faced with Cain towering over me, "where do you think your going? I've heard what you've done, now sit down NOW"Cain exclaimed in a inpatient manner. "Your not my dad UNCLE Cain, so you can't tell me what to do!" I carried on walking towards the door as he stepped in front of me. "SIT down NOW" Cain began. "I'm not scared of you now get out of my way!" I shouted at him as I pushed past him and out of the pub.

As I got to the door I saw Gabby, my arch enemy. I HATE her to the moon and back. I carry on walking until I got to the garage. "Alright Debs" I said, "I'm surprised your allowed out the house with you getting expelled!"Debbie looked at me in disappointment. "So she told you about it, anyways I've just had a run in with your dad so I best be off, I think they'll be looking for me in a bit. So if they come by just say I'm out with a few old mates" I said as I started to walk off. "Yeah whatever, come round to mine tomorrow to see Sarah and jack, they've missed you!"
I then wait at the bus stop and hop on the bus and into the next village to see me mates.

Time hope
I staggered home after an eventful afternoon, which consists of trying to get served for fags, we did and getting bladdered in my friends local park. What I call a pukka day.
I quietly open the door (well I think it was quietly) and tip toe up to my old room, "where the hell have you been?"mum shouted in a whisper not wanting to wake Diane and Aaron up. "Out with a mate, that's all don't get your knickers in a twist"I replied sheepishly. "You stink of fags and booze, get up them stairs I'll speak to you tomorrow."mum shouted.

That's the first chapter done, not sure if I like it but hey ho! Sorry Adina sounds quite moody and aggressive but things aren't always like that😉