Reasons...

I'm not really fazed by booze, but today OH MY GOD, i kid you not my 'ead is banging. I walk into the back room and sat on the sofa happily feeling sorry for my self until my mum came in with my angry looking brother. "You lady are in serious trouble!" Mum bellowed across the room. I shove my head in my hands, due to the banging headache. "This time I mean it your grounded Adina, and I won't be letting you out of my sight"she shouts pointing a finger at me. "What so your now gonna watch me go to the toilet now are you? Watch me eat sleep and go to the toilet, classy mum, very classy. But saying that you used to be a stripper, so not really classy at all?" I snapped making my mums eyes pop out her 'ead. Aaron the piped up, "don't you dare speak about our mother like that, you have no respect do you? I honestly can't believe you are related to me. Actually I can, your just like Cain and Charity, self-obsessed, scheming dingle" and then replied, "I'm not being funny Aaron, you've been banged up more times than I've been excluded and that's quite a lot, so don't go 'goody to shoes' on me mate, cause your just as bad. I hate you both and this stupid pissing family!". Just as I said that Cain and Moria walked in. "That's enough! And I don't want to hear that language again!" Mum shouted. "What's happening 'ear?" Cain asked puzzled. "Nothing, I'm going out!" I replied. "No your not." Mum and Aaron said in a collision. "I'm off to Debbie's, BYE!" I shouted as I walked out the room.
Chas's PoV
"I'll go!" Moria reiterated. "Why would she listen to you?" I quizzed
"Well she's hardly listening to you is she Chas, I'll go and I'll report back." She then replied. "Ok thanks Moria."
Adina's PoV
I was just about to walk up Debbie's path until I felt a packet in my pocket, a 20 pack of sterling in my pocket. I diverted and went to the back of the church, brought out my lighter and started smoking to release the stress. I heard Moria calling my name so I stubbed it out revealing myself from behind. "What you doing behind here hey?"Moria quizzed me, I shrugged my shoulders and sat there in silence. "Why did you get excluded ey? Come on Dina tell me what's happened?" She proceeded. I sat there again trying to hold back the tears and put up the legendary Dingle front, but then I just broke down. "I can't does this anymore, my friend was taking the piss out of me, right. You no that my foster parents died in the crash? And there still funding the school? They were saying mum was tramp and a slag as she couldn't afford to keep me there out of her own money, then she got with my lad and posted into a group chat on Facebook some pictures, you no indecent pictures and everyone is taking the piss!"I cried tears mow streaming down my face. Moria leaned over and hugged me, "you need to tell your mum, ok you always have me to talk to! I love you adina." "I love you too auntie Moria" I sniffed and with that we got up and went to tell mum.