one

broken, destroyed, gone.

"cooper i dont love you anymore. i loved you once upon a time, but right now, i dont love you cooper. im sorry cooper, youre too much for me, and i just cant."

the words played over and over again, on an endless loop. i couldnt get him out of my mind, he was my everything, and now he is nothing, he was the love of my life, i dont understand how everyone expects me to be completely over him after i spent 13 years of my life beside him, attached at the hip, our parents would say. its not that easy. except for when it is, except for when his best friend was a better boyfriend to you and you werent even dating him.

"cooper morgan?" someone said.

i turned around, feeling a sense of familiarity.

"jack" i said, the boy, who tore my heart out and ripped it to a million pieces, the boy who stole my heart then smashed it.

"cooper." he said. "listen coop, i dont want drama, i just wanted to say im sorry about your loss." he finished.

"thanks jack," i said, tears forming in my eyes, just thinking about my mom made me get goose bumps on my arms.

she was my rock, my life, she was my best friend. i was pulled into a bone crushing hug, a hug that the one and only could give.

"gilinsk." i say.

"the one and only baby." he says, confirming my suspicions.

"boy oh boy did i miss you g." i say, hugging back tighter then ive ever hugged anyone before.

man, who would have thought that i would be most comfortable at my mothers funeral. the place i wanted to be least.

"g, you clean up nice." i say, fixing his tie, a slight smirk on my face as jj gets pissy and walks off.

"why do you do this to him?" g questions.

"why did he cheat? why did he leave me after i loved him continuously? questions, questions, life is filled with them babe." i say, i miss him, i miss both of them, j a little more then g, but i stayed in touch with g.

"cooper lynn, i hate you and i love you, always and forever." g says, this is why i love g, he has always made me feel like an absolute queen, even when i was feeling like the lowest of the low.

"jack finnegan, i hate and love you, forever and always." i say, those chocolate brown eyes reeling me in for another hug.

"always and forever, i promise." we say in unison.