Last Day Of School

My name is Lindsay. I was always the most popular girl in middle school everyone was always my friend. I had what most people call my social group. I'm in the eighth grade and it was the last day of school. My grades weren't very good at all but I didn't really care as long as I have my friends and all my people. " I'm home mom and dad. " I screamed when I came into my home. " Is anybody home." I walked into the kitchen as I read a note that my mom left me. " Hey honey, i'm gonna be gone with your father for while." I'm pretty used to them leaving me. I sigh as i take off my jacket and call my best friend Sophia. " Hay So. Once again i'm home alone and no idea where my parents are." I say as i try to hold my tears back. " Hey, it's summer break me and you are going to the ninth grade, do you want to come spend the night i'm sure my mom will be okay with it." " okay sure but i don't really think that'll take my mind off of them. It's like they don't even want to deal with me." My tears start flowing but i make it seem like i'm okay. " Hey you can't cry on me." she said " I have to call my mom." I hang up as I start letting my tears flow. I stop sobbing as I text Sophia to tell her i'm on my way.