Chapter2

Lavone's POV::

*At My House::-

It's been about a week and a half since we met the boys and Tay. I figured we we're cool enough so they could come over to our house or whatever. I texted everybody asking if they wanted to chill at our house and everyone was in so I guess that's what we're doing today. It'll be so much fun,those boys are crazy!

*2:17p.m *

Everybody is here except for Tay. I wonder whats taking her so long.

All of a sudden I hear a knock at the door and it was Tay. Everyone is finally here now its time for the tour.

I showed them around the house and we went to sit in the living room.

"Yo. Y'all got a nice house. It's so Big, it got a pool and a theater! What y'all parents do first a living? Kill people. " Ray said causing all of us to laugh.

"No my dad is a Big time international dope dealer and my mom works with the government. " I told him still laughing about what he had just said.

O_o"Yo daddy a dope dealer. That's Why y'all balling! " Ray said

"I guess but what y'all wanna do today? "

"Get in the pool! "

"watch a movie! " Roc' and Prod said at the exact same time.

'Nooooooo, I wanna get in the pool." Roc' wined

"How about before y'all argue about it we can just all agree to get in the pool then go watch a movie? "

"No I don't want to swim" Prod said

"I'm cool with the pool then a movie" Roc' said happy cuz he wanted to get his way.

"I'm down for Whatever "Prince said smiling and looking at me.

"Prod you don't even have to get in the pool. You can sit and wait till we get out."

"I wish the hell I would sit here and watch y'all niggas have fun! ".Prod said trying to look mad cause he didn't want to swim.

Everybody laughed which caused Prod to laugh.

"Alright I guess I'll swim. " Prod said finally giving in.

"Y'all don't have anything to swim in do y'all? " I asked.

" We got our boxers" Ray said pointing at his boxers.

I laughed " No. We fenna go to the store and get y'all some swimming trunks. "

"Can we just go to our house and get some trunks? " Prince said

"We can but I'm not driving. "

"You act like we ain't got our own cars Lavone. "Prince said

"My bad let's go. Wait Who all going? "

"I wanna go! " DeDe yelled

"Well I'm going " I said

"Okay me Lavone, DeDe, Prod, and Tay are going. "

"Wait Why me? I don't wanna go." Tay said

"Well us four will just go then." I said

"I want to go" Corty said

"Nope. Bye y'all we'll be back. " Prince said then ran out the door pulling me with him.

The four of us got in the car and drove off. Prince was driving and I sat on the passenger side.

He kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I noticed that he kept looking at me so I had to say something.