Chapter4

A month later::

Lavone's POV::

Prince and I have been dating for about a month and a week or two. It is going well and I'm really happy. A lot of boys have been trying to talk to me and go out with me since we've been together. It's like some boys only want you when you're taken and they know they can't have you.

It doesn't matter who tries to take me away from him I'm not going anywhere.

"Lavone ." Londan screamed to the top of her lungs from down stairs.

I don't feel like getting up. My bed is so comfortable. Feels like I'm laying on soft fluffy clouds. If you were to come lay in my bed you might instantly fall asleep,its just that soft and comfortable.

"What Londan?" I yelled back trying to see what was so important for her to cut into my relaxation.

"Mom wants you on the phone" she yelled causing me to instantly jump out my bed and run down the stairs excited to talk to my mom.

I snatched the phone out of her hand,

"Mommyyyy!" I screamed into the phone receiver .

"Stop screaming Lavone, I'm happy to talk to you too honey" she said and I know she was smiling really hard because I was.

"Mommy I miss you so much! When are you and dad coming back home?"

"That's what I was calling about sweetie..."

"Well?"

"Well... We won't be coming back home for a while."

"Well how long is a while mom?" I said with a very disappointed tone in my voice and a sad look on my face.

"Maybe 4 or 5 months. We don't know yet. Your father and I have a lot of business to take care of here. We'll check on you guys everyday and I'll be sending y'all some money and I want you to watch your sisters and take care of them for us okay?"

"Okay but can I ask something ?"

"Sure. what is it?"

"Are you guys gonna keep paying the bills from there or do y'all want me to take over the bills too?"

"It's time for you to learn to take care of the bills so from now on I will send you extra money for the bills. It'll be hard but I think you can handle it."

"I'll try my best. Imma make you proud girl !"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean Imma make you proud mama ." I laughed a little, had to fix that real quick.

"Okay baby , now tell your sisters the news and tell them your father and I said we love them. "

"Okay I love you mom and tell dad I love him too."

"I love you too honey, talk to you later."

"Talk to you later. bye"

"Bye" and with that she hung up.

I really miss my parents and I know my sisters do to. It'll be kinda hard to not see them for 5 more months. We'll get through it... I hope.

"Londan Danielle come here please" I yelled for them to come down stairs so I can tell them about what mom said.

"Whatcha want Lavone?" Danielle said walking down the stairs with Londan right behind her.

" Well I got some news for yall..."

"Is it good or bad ?" Londan asked kinda concerned knowing it was about our parents.

"Mom and dad won't be coming back home until like 5 more months."