Chocolate kisses~Pietro

You looked down at the delicate paper box in your hands. Original Hawaiian Chocolate with a palm tree forming out of the H. Your cousin had just gotten married about two weeks ago and was on their honeymoon in Oahu. And they had been nice enough to send some members of their family small little gifts. You cousin had sent you a few small trinkets: a kukui nut bracelet, a bag with little treats like sugared pineapple and mango mochi, and a box of fancy chocolates. Well, they seemed fancy.

You sat down on the couch, fingers tracing over the label of chocolates. Might as well try them. The packaging crinkled as you opened it up, and you popped a random sweet in your mouth. The taste melted on your tongue. It was bitter but sweet, smooth, and absolutely delicious. You had another one, little hints of chocolate smudged on your lips.

Foot steps came up from the other side of the room. You sat up from laying down on the couch to look.

"Hey Pietro."

"Hello Printsesa." He was suddenly in front of you on the couch, sitting on top of your shins. "How are you?"

"Eh, well you know, the usual. And hey, you're kinda crushing my legs right now." You said with a slight smile pulling your lips. He smirked at you. "Also! My cousin sent me some stuff from their trip in Hawaii, and this chocolate is freaking amazing, do you-"

He cut you off before you could ask, his lips coving yours. Not that you were complaining. His tongue slipped past your parted lips, you trying (and failing) to keep balance, his hands gripped your waist pulling you into him. He suddenly started to bit you bottom lip as gently as possible. Your stomach did back flips, heart jumping into your throat.

You pulled away suddenly, face red, breathing uneven. The moment hung in the air for a second more. Once your breathing finally came back to normal, you looked up to meet his eyes. Sheepishly, you held up the chocolates in your hand. "...want some?"

Pietro leaned his forehead to yours, shaking his head softly. He closed his eyes leaning in closer. His lips brushed over yours as he spoke.

"It tastes better like this." He kissed you again, not so roughly this time. You couldn't help but giggle a little to yourself, hands threading through his soft locks of hair.

"Guys, seriously? On the couch?"

Of course Tony would walk in on the very specific moment.

Pietro broke away from you, glaring at the other man. Tony began to walk out the way he came. But not before he could slip in another smart ass comment.

"Use protection!"

Your face flushed red. You pulled your hands to cover you face.

"I swear... He is so fucking immat-" You rambled.

Pietro shoved a chocolate in your mouth.

"Shut up and eat your shokolad." His voice whispered, showering you in kisses.