Chapter 4

CASSIE

   All rights reserved to Rick Yancey
                     One week later

       Evans hands are like angels massaging my hurt feet .  My right foot has been swollen and I killing me. Evan has been carrying me everywhere, he claims that he loved me and wants me to get bette as soon as possible. He has been doing a lot of things lately , like sleeping with his strong arms wrapped around me. He wakes me up and comforts me from the nightmares of Sam or him getting killed He gets me anything I need . He takes care of my wounds, he massages my feet and back . He gets me medicine I need . He Evan helps me bath , which is a perk for both of us .
While Evan massages my feet I close my eyes and relax . I feel his hand slowly start to travel north up my leg . And to my thighs where he massages it to . He then reaches down over me and kisses me . His hand still cups my thigh , his other holding his body up so he is not crushing me . Our kiss grows to a kiss if want .My hands are on his broad chest , one starting to unbutton his plaid shirt when he breaks our kiss .
"Cassie , we need to stop "he says
Does he not want me ? I guess the hurt shows on my face because he says
"Trust me i want to , I want u . But you need to heal , I don't want to hurt u anymore than u already are . And I'm positive that sex is not the cure for your injuries " he smiles and kisses me
"I love you , so much "
"I love you too " I smile against his lips.
He pulls away and stands up , he gently lifts me and takes me outside to the others at the campfire .