you want me to DIE

Romeo: nastu,gray,laxus,gajeel,bixlo, Jalla,elfmen,sting,and rough
Wendy: and now the girls
Ezra,Lucy, lasanna,Mira,Amber,juva,and levy.

Wendy:this one is a dare for Amber
Amber:yay!!
Wendy:Amber go into a dark room with Sting and play 7 minutes in heaven!!
Amber,sting,gray,nastu,laxus,
rough:
What!!!
Sting*blushes and grins*
* goes into a dark room *
7 minutes later
*comes out of room*
Levy:*whispers to Lucy* there not bushing did they literally sit there and do nothing.
Romeo:Ok.....let's move on this one is for gray.*whispers in grays ear*
Gray: you want me too DIE don't you...ok
*goes to Amber and kisses her and pushing her down*
Amber: (what is he doing!!!!)
Nastu:so what was grays dare?
Wendy:to make out with Amber.
Laxus:That's enough gray *pulls him up off of Amber and put back in seat*
Amber:*blush a long with gray* thank you laxus.
Gray: (I was in joying that laxus)
Romeo:Ok let's move on this one is for gajeel you have to make out with levy in a bad way..wherever that means.
Levy:*blush*
Gajeel:no problem come here shrimp
Levy:WHAT N-
*gajeel kisses levy it got to bad that Amber had to give them a room with a hidden camera inside but they did not notice and kept going*
Maira: is that the room with the camera? It is well let's look at what is going on shall me Wendy,Romeo go over there.
*wendy and Romeo go into a room*
Lucy: (I know that levy had a big crush on gajeel so she must be enjoying this!!)
Amber:I thought it would stop but now. How can they not se the
camera!
*After 10 minutes of levy and gajeel in the room things started to get real bad*
Rough:ok this needs to stop
Amber:agree, this is getting super bad guys I am stopping this right now *cast a spell that stops them and gets them out off the room*