Do i have to say that!

Gajeel and levy stop kissing wen that got out of the room they were both blushing a very bright red but they both went back to there seats.
Wendy:ok now that that is over Rogue
This one is a truth. It says is true that you nastu, sting and gray like the same girl?
Rogue: I don't know about gray and nastu but yes me and sting like the same girl.
Mira: well oh is it?
Rogue: I am not going to tell you that!
Sting:yah!
Wendy: technically he dose not have to tell you that is he dose not want to it was not the question.
Sting: thanks Wendy.
*wendy gave sting a smile*
Romeo:Ok this one is for bixlo
Tell lasanna your true feelings
Bixlo:ok.....I really really really REALLY like you!
Lasanna:you better we are dating after all!
Everyone: WHAT!!
Lucy:your dating?
Lasanna: you guy really need to pay more attention I told you guys last week remember?
Levy:oh right
Romeo:ok this next one is for gray oh what do you know it is a dare. All the girls have to stand in a circle around you,you have to spin with your eyes closed and your hand out and after 10 seconds you stop and whoever your hand is on you have to go play 7 minutes in heaven with and you can't just is there you have to kiss at least once for 6 seconds .
Gray:(I hope I get Amber and not Juva)
*all the girls make a circle around gray. He spins and lands on Amber*
Juva:love rival!!!!!!!
Amber:why dose this has to happen to me!?!?
Before they entered the closest Wendy said some thing that surprised everyone
Wendy:WAIT!!!! Something else came on the back of it it says Gray can do that or if the person that is chosen does it want to do it they can draw names out of a hat.
Amber: let's draw names out of a hat please
Romeo: OK One for the girls and one for the boys, let's see we picked out Lucy and nastu