.

You tilted your head to one side.
     "What?" You exclaimed, your eyes slightly widened. Suddenly, a horrid thought swept through your head. 'Wait... Hold on.... Is he thinking what I think he's thinking...? There's n-no way....'
         The Uchiha smirked slightly, his optics locked onto you. "Since you're in such a weak state.... That makes you almost too vulnerable for anything.... And plus...." He then placed a hand beneath your chin, pulling you forwards. "I'm sure an experienced Uchiha such as myself.... Could make you beg for me with ease.."
        Your eyes widened with shock and fright- knowing exactly what he was planning.
       Madara then slowly moved his hand towards your neck and then gripped around your neck tightly. You immediately gasped for air- desperately trying to gather air in your lungs as he lifted you up using this hand- horrible sounds escaping your mouth as you were suffocating. He then slammed you against a tall wall which was simply a fragment of one of the meteors- his grip loosening until he let go. You were left standing up shakily- but you had to lean against the wall for support from your fractured knee. You were only able to take one quick inhale before his face was only a centimeter away from yours- then he pressed his lips against yours.
        Shock flooded you- and you squirmed violently beneath him, eager to break free from this kiss. Not only because you despised him, but because you were running out of air. He still continued to glide his lips smoothly along yours- his expertise clearly being shown. Madara had then grabbed your hands and without hesitation he pulled them up against the wall harshly- his lips still locked onto yours.
      He then pulled back- and you opened your mouth wide to gather as much air as possible- your head feeling dizzy after not breathing for at least a whole minute. You finally managed to catch your breath- but you still couldn't speak a word yet. He took this as an opportunity to improve upon the kiss. With a wicked smirk, he moved forward and shoved his tongue right in your mouth- exploring every nook and cranny while his tongue rubbed upon yours. You refused to move your tongue for him- and you refused to join in on anything he was doing, but you knew that these movements were getting you a little bit aroused. The way his long raven black hair swayed behind him and followed every motion of his head, and the way his tongue pleasured the inside of your mouth. With that smirk of his, you knew he was just doing this just for the shear enjoyment of it all, and this sickened you.
         Madara most certainly couldn't stand the way you stood up to him, but he knew he could make this woman cry out with ease as his tongue dominated her mouth. He then slowly slid his hand down her arm and towards her breast- giving it a hard squeeze.
         Your eyes widened, and you couldn't help it. This caused your body to uncontrollably make a small jolt, and Madara then twined his tongue around yours. A small sound escaped your lips, and Madara obviously noticed this right away. His tongue rubbed up and down upon yours- flicking and stroking it with such expertise that another sound escaped your mouth. This caused him to enjoy this even more. At the exact right moment, he caught your tongue between his lips and sucked on it softly- pleasure rippling throughout your body as he continued to suck on your tongue. As he pulled back once again, a thin string of saliva attached your tongues together, and he quickly licked it up. His tongue sexily swiped the side of his mouth- removing any extra saliva with a smirk still plastered on his face. I
        "You enjoyed that now.... Didn't you...?" He crowed- his arrogance clearly being shown. You didn't know how to respond. You couldn't say anything. You couldn't believe he was actually doing this with you, but then you thought, I guess being dead for so long must've made him bored...
        "Well.... Too afraid to talk now, are we? Fine. If you won't talk.... I'll have to make you, I suppose...." He chuckles softly whilst removing his armor.