UPDATES AND WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN FOR THE FUTURE

((The art for the background is my own~!😂))
Hello~! It is I, Madara, with something 2 say.
As you all know, I have created a ton of Madara sMuT
-cOfF cOfF-
That I made a really long time ago. Part 2 was from 1 year ago, this fan fic was from 3 years ago, and the questions/asks were from- idk like- just as long as those. Lel.

Because they are so incredibly old- I am not exactly proud of the writing. I am 85% sure I'm going to discontinue them, but don't panic. There's still a 15% chance I'll... do more asks. Maybe. Why do I say this? Because the story line for both of the books... aren't great. I don't think Madara would find a defeated, powerless shinobi sexually appealing, and ultimately decide to ra- I mean- have rough, hardcore sex with... that shinobi. Lmao.

I'm pretty sure it's the same plot for part 2. Something that I would prefer is... a plot with development. One where the main character isn't falling for Madara simply due to his... looks. And incredible power. And sexual experience. 😂

Another thing I'd like to point out for the books is that... maybe people dislike the fact that... well, when Madara decides to pleasure himself with you, it seems... non consensual. And to be honest, it kind of is...? But, he simply ends up pleasuring the main character so much, that... well... you beg for more, of course. Even so, it doesn't begin consensual, therefore I've gotten multiple comments screaming,

"RAPE RAPE THIS IS RAPE, RAPE IS BAD, RAPE BAD,"

But... hold on a second. Why has this still been on Wattpad for a total of 3 years..? Simple.

I have given the proper warnings for the sexual conduct. I have told the readers that many of the events are going to be scary and violent. I have given a warning that this is a lemon which will contain smut... while viewer discretion is to be advised. Read the description for the part 1 Madara fanfic. It literally explains that Madara is bored, and just wants to have a "fUn tiMe."

If the story takes place where Madara is in edo tensei form, what do you think is gonna happen? Madara's going to kNoW you? No. You're a shinobi meant to fight aGaiNsT him. Do not read this fanfic if you would rather focus on the brief non consensual aspect of it.

The fact that Madara is this badass, overpowered, ruthless, edgy brute that wants you for nothing but the pleasure you are capable of giving him, is what is meant to entice the reader. This is a lemon. That's what lemons are meant to do. Entice the reader. Divulge in its sexy romance, or even just... hold sexual content in general. Lol. Even if it's a little rapey. If that's a word. 😂

I know that sex without one's consent is incredibly serious, and incredibly disturbing in an actual real life event.

But, this is a book, and it is meant to achieve one's sexual fantasies for Madara Uchiha. In order to do this, I made it as realistic as I could by applying the fact that you, as the shinobi character, understand that Madara is a villain who has murdered thousands. If you didn't understand that, this read wouldn't have received as many votes, or views. Lmao. So I started it off with you being unsure about this whole... sex with Madara... thing. Which gives it more of a realistic feel. ((Trust me, I don't remember how I thought 3 years ago😂😂)) BuT, I get what I was trying to do.
The book sparks controversy. Lmao.
I will not judge any of your kinks. Lol. So if you liked the addition of some realism, thank you for that, and I appreciate you. 😌🙏

Anyways, I had no idea that such a story was going to get so many viewers, and comments, and votes. So I didn't think I'd receive so much feedback! But, thank you so so so so soooo much for checking out my work. I've been extremely inactive on Wattpad, but even still, I get at least a hundred or so notifications whenever I return for those books. It's iNsAnE!

If you want to check out my social media where I'm very, VeRy active, I'll show ya right here~!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deviantlupus/

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/deviantlupus/gallery/

Naruto Amino: http://aminoapps.com/p/ohamti

Kik: DeviantLupus

There they all are! Lmao. Cya guys around~! ✌️🥰👌