Falling For My Best Friend

As I was walking down the hallway to physical science, there he was staring at me smiling. He started to walk over and he spread his arms wide open. I slammed into them, feeling secure. He has always been the only guy to make me feel safe, warm, content...happy. We have been friends for a long time now, 3 years actually. He's always been there for me and never left. As I let go I could smell his scent drifting further away from me. He always smelt like he just got out of a fresh shower..even after gym (which I've never found out how?!!!). "How's your day been so far?" He asked as we shoved our way through the people. "Pretty good, considering I had to deal with Mr.Henry yelling at some kid in the hallway during the entire class!" "Woah, sounds fun," he chuckled as he poked my siding leaving a painful, yet ticklish feeling. "You should come over after school, I have something I want to show you." I wasn't hesitant to say no. "Alright, meet me at my car after your last class." Then we were off to different classes, looking back I reassured him with a smile.

"Finally, the end of the day!" I thought as I walked over to his car. He was waving at walking closer. I swear, he is so perfect. Wait!? What?! Hannah!! Don't say that about him. He's your best friend, I couldn't possibly have feelings for him...could I? Oh well, skip it I'll worry about that later. "Sup," he said trying to sound cool. "Really Reece, really?" He frowned. "Sorry!" I hugged him to ease his inner pain, he's such a weenie!

I sat in the car waiting for him to get in. He sat next to me and started up the car. I flipped on the radio, and Ed Sheeran was playing. "Skinny love, just last the year." He sang as he looked at me. "Pour a little salt we were never here, oh my my my, my my my, my my." I laughed as I playfully slapped him and sat back in my seat. "So what do you have to show me?" "Well, ya know how I am into

Dubstep?" "Of course that's all you do when you're not busy." "Yeah, well you're really good with music and I wanted to see if this is at least presentable..."he smirked. "Of course it's good, I've never heard anything bad come from your apeakers." I said while unbuckling me seatbelt. Home sweet home, well his home that is.

We walked upstairs and I flung my bag on his bed, following it I did as well. He waked in, "I see you've made yourself comfortable?" "You know me well enough, loser" well it was true. "Fine, dork," he laughed. His laugh was contagious, his smile was beautiful, his voice like an angel, his hair always fixed, perfect almost. He brought his laptop over to the bed and plopped down beside of me. I sat up and hovered over the laptop. "Here,"

He clicked the link. As it played I was amazed. This was one of his best! "I FREAKING LOVE IT." I told him while looking at him. He looked over and shut the computer. Then he did something...something that made me feel unlike anyone has ever made me feel before. He kissed me. That's when I knew that my relationship with my best friend was actually more.

He drew away, "I'm so sorry." He stood up so quick I couldn't even say it was no problem. "I didn't mean to I just..I...I'm sorry." He sat at his desk and started to cry. "No!", "don't be." He looked over shocked. "Why?" I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "Because, if you hadn't I would've."

~AUTHORS NOTE~

I'm sorry it's so short, I'm working on it now and trying to come up with things.

He looked at me the way he did when we first met. "What," he asked. "I have always had a strange feeling when it comes to you." I said. He looked at me and cocked his head to the side. "is that a good thing?" He doesn't get it does he, I thought to myself. Well, time to dig deeper into my feelings for this guy and let him know the truth.

"Hello?! Hannah!!" "Oh, sorry. I was just thinking. Alright, so you know how we've been friends forever, right?" I asked. "Yes, of course!" he replied seeming kind of confused. "Well, I've liked you since we met and I've never been able to tell you until now." "Wow! Hannah, why didn't you tell me this before?" "Well, I wasn't sure if you felt the same, and what if you don't? Then you might feel awkward around me and not want to be my friend anymore!" "Hannah, come here."

I walked cautiously over to him wondering why he wants me to come closer. I personally thought I was close enough after that kiss.

"Okay, I'm here." I exclaimed. He cupped my face in his hands, holding them like they were the last delicate thing he had left. "I would never do that to you. One, because you are my bestfriend. Two, because I feel the same. Three, I love you." Damn! Like I wasn't already blushing after what just happened. I wasn't expecting him to say that. He always acted a bit distant when it came to us talking about our crushes...now I think I know why.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Alrighty, I'm working on it again. :)