SMROOKIES App Graduation Day

WINWIN: Hello, PD-nim. I am WinWin. Today we have officially graduated from Rookies App! Thank you for encouraging us and giving us love for a long time. Thank you again for supporting us and cheering us on. You guys cheering always gave me power. I'll continue working harder and show PD-nim a cool image. PD-nim, thank you very much!

PD-nim, WinWin does practice dancing. I do my best!

Donghyuck: It feels as if it was just yesterday that I met PD-nim but now we're graduating!!!! Thank you so much...ㅠㅠ While you're reading the message that I've written to you, I am enjoying practicing!!! Through Rookies Entertainment, I am happy I got to become close to all the PD-nims! Always listen to my sweet voice while your way to work, you've worked hard~ My heart that's always thankful will never change and I'll work hard. Do continue showering me, Donghyuck, with lots of love~! Thank you!!!

Jaemin: PD-nim, Thank you for always anticipating us and giving us love even though we're still lacking a lot..sobs sobs .. Even though I couldn't meet you at the Rookies App, I will always work hard to repay PD-min as much as you cheered us on! Thank you very much! I will become hardworking Jaemin~ PD-nim, I love you and thank you!~ ❤️^^❤️

Kun: The PD-nim whom I love, hello, it's KUN. Thank you for always cheering me on. Thank you for creating precious memories and walking with me while I was walking towards my dream and becoming my partner. Now, Rookies App has graduated. It started off with our first meeting and now I will practice harder. The sweats that are running down are changing meaningfully into your love. Always anticipate us! Lastly, thank you once again, and I hope you can continue cheering us on. The one who love you all, KUN.

Johnny: Thank you to those who have supported me from day 1. Thank you to all those who started to support me later on. And thank you to all those who will support me in the future. As I try my best to pursue my dream I hope you guys pursue yours as well. Keep on being you. Keep on being fantastic. I love you guys. And one more time, thank you. -from your one and only, Johnny.

Yuta: Thank you for cheering us on now, and because this is not the end but now's the start, fans, don't be too sad and do take care of us in the future!

Jeno: PD-nim, hello~ We have graduated from Rookies App. It's really a pity. Thank you for always cheering us on all this while~^^ I'll be a hardworking Jeno! Do take care of me~ Thank you!

Hansol: Hello PD-nim! It's me, Hansol. 29th May is the day we graduated and I was really happy I got the chance to communicate with PD-nim. At the end, when I was talking about graduating, my heart was sad and I felt weird. I want to say thank you for always adoring us and giving us love. In the future, so as to not disappoint you, I shall work hard to show you a cool image of Hansol. Do look after us. I love you!!!❤️

 I love you!!!❤️

🌙🌙🌙

~~~~~~ ©SM_NCT {Twitter}

~~~~~~
©SM_NCT {Twitter}

So happy these 8 boys graduated Rookies App!!💖
Nana🌙