Part of past

Zaff's

I shut the door behind me. Mom kissed my cheeks and dad nodded at me. I sat between them. A scene awhile ago. Makes me feel so bad. Seeing David's eyes with full of anger. It makes everything bad. Kinausap ko pa si Josh bago sila umuwi naglakad lang ako pauwi ng bahay.

The phone rings.
"I got it." As I stood up. The second ring went on. I hang it up

"Hello? Good evening Danes residence Za-" i heard tita dianne's voive over.

"Oh zaff? Can you come over? We can't talk to David now. He's mess. And I- " she's in panic mode. I cut her off.
"Yeaj I'll be there by 5." I hang down the phone and walk to my kom and dad. I quikly tell them what happened and they sent me to tita Dianne's residence.

"Thanks mom..bye dad. I'll be home tonorrow night. I just want to fix this thing." Pumasok na ko pagkatapos mawala ang kotse namin sa paningin ko. I knocked the door twice and soon it opened tita hugged me and let me in. Tito handed me a tray with a plate for dinner and water. They guide me to David's room. Their house was huge as I expected. Every stare case has a brown mat. It's a modern house. The walls painted a plain peach with brown at the bottom that highlighting every curves of their house. It has a chandelier over the salahs.

The door is locked. Soon tito gave me the keys then they went down back to the sala. I smiled at them before turning around to face David's room. I silently twist the knob. I step in into tip toe. I placed the tray beside his bed. His room is huge. It surrounded by a dirty white walls. His bed is king size. The pillow scattered with his blankets everywhere I think he let out his anger in here. I don't make any noise until he sobs. He's lying opposite on my direction. Umupo ako sa gilid ng kama niya sa kabilang dulo ay nakahiga siya. Alam kong nararamdaman niya ko. I tied my hair into bun before fully seated beside him. My arm touching his back. He sat up like he sees a ghost wiping his tears.

"Bakit ka nandito?" Cold. Imbis na magalit ako ay hinawi ko ang mga buhok niya na tumatakip sa noo niya. I saw his eyes landed on mine. His eyes were red..his fave was pale...his lips were red. My eyes fell from his wounded fist that still wiping his tears. Kinuha ko ang kamay niya at marahas na binawi ito sakin. I really don't know what I'm gonna do.

"Hey Look I'm sorry. Just let me explain please?" I lifted his chin to look at me. He's still having a heavy breaths. Sumandal siya sa headboard at umupo ako sa gitna kung saan naka tapat ako sa headboard pero nakatingin sa kaniya. Hawak ko ang mga kamay niy at pinaglalaruan ang mga daliring naka tali sakin.
"Okayy... He is Josh. I didn't know ma nandoon siya kasama ang kapatid niya. He's a friend from the past. I was waiting for you kanina kaso tumawag ka binaba mo naman agad..so I decided to do my speech alone. Until Josh came and he insisted to help me since he's an english literture i thought it's fine with you...i know i got 18 missed calls from you and almost 24 messages from you. I off my phone so im sorry" i breath out. I think i'm out of oxygen.
He is staring at me. He's a mess. Nakikita ko pa rin sa mata niya ang galit na nakita ko kung paano niya sapakin si Josh. He let out a groan. Sinasabunutan niya ang sarili nakikita kong dumudugo dugo paron ang fist niya. "I-i-I'm s-sorry." He hugged me as tight as he could. I hugged him back and he mummbles. "Sorry" i rubbed his back. I let go of the hug and jump out of his bed walking to get the tray of his dinner. I smiled at him as I placed the tray infront of my indian seated legs. He stood up and gathered his things and put it over his couch. He pulled his shirt out infront of me making me squeez my eyes...he pulled on a white shirt. He sat behind me. I frowned. How Am I supposed to make him eat? When he's at back. Great.

After a silent moment of us. I'm staring at his supper. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist that makes my heart jump out of its place. I looked at him and he placed his chin on my shoulder that makes me shrug. His legs were half indian seated. I can feel his chest at the back.