Chapter 2

Julia's POV

We arrived at the adress my aunt texted me , it was a building , a tall one. We got out of our car and then we entered the building , it was really clean and organized , we were not sure what to do so i called my aunt.

*RINGGG RINGGG*

[ Oh hi Julia , why did you call? ]

" Hello auntie , we are here downstairs and we dont know what to do " i saw the other guys just looking around and overhearing our conversation.

[ Wait right there , i'll go down and introduce you to your guide ]

" Alright , thank you , bye " i ended the call and i looked at the elevator and saw my auntie , i ran towards her and gave her a tight hug , she also hugged me back. After the hug , she gave a signal to her assistant?? Idk it was a boy he was decent looking.

" Theo! pls tour my niece and her friends here , they are our new trainees so pls take good care of them " woah cool a tour in here

"Alright guys , lets go , first let's start here this is the ....blahblahablah" ok so i didn't kind of listen but we just followed him , after the first floor we came into the second , there was this practice room and we peeked in.

There were alot of boys , i think they are also trainees? Or they debuted already , but i got to admit they are handsome looking boys , i saw Ingrid unnie staring at them like they're going to melt. I also kinda like this guy , i don't know his name , i'll make sure i'll know next time..

Ingrid's POV

Ok so who's these guys , they are so handsome , i gathered up the courage to asked Theo(?).

"Uhm who are they?" I asked while pointing at them.

"Your labelmates , they just debuted last month , they are seventeen" oh rookies , but they dance in sync and that's what makes them awesome.

We ended our tour and thanked Theo , he then gave us keys for our dorm , couple mins from here , and we went towards the exit and we saw the guys we saw a while ago , they bowed to us and said hello , and i saw some of them stared at us and smiled , we got to our car , arrived at our dorms and slept , i am really excited for tomorrow.

(A/N ❤️) very boring chapter , i promise that i'll make it more exciting tomorrow ~ 💘 thank you for reading guys!! 😆