Five

baekhyun:
hi noona..

taeyeon:
hi, are you okay?

taeyeon:
you're not as lively as usual..

baekhyun:
noona, i'm sorry.

taeyeon:
sorry?

baekhyun:
i shouldn't have told you to come..

baekhyun:
its just.. i just really missed you and i wanted to see you so badly

baekhyun:
but because of my selfish desires.. i got ourselves caught by the media.

baekhyun:
and to make things more worse, my fans are even hurting you..

baekhyun:
i'm so sorry. i'm so stupid.

taeyeon:
hey you're not, okay?

taeyeon:
everyone was bound to know the truth and they were getting suspicious too.. even before it was even announced.

taeyeon:
its not your fault.

taeyeon:
besides i'm okay.. i should know how to respect their opinions.

baekhyun:
i know you're not noona..

baekhyun:
i want to go and see you but our manager isn't allowing me to leave the dorm

baekhyun:
i'm sorry noona, i'm really sorry..

baekhyun:
noona?

baekhyun:
why won't you answer my calls?

baekhyun:
the noonas said you haven't eaten anything since this morning.. and it's almost 7pm

baekhyun:
suho hyung covered for me

baekhyun:
i'm almost there.  

baekhyun:
i'm outside your room..

baekhyun:
noona open the door please

baekhyun:
let me see you..

baekhyun:
i'm worried about you.

(sent 8:29pm)

11:56 PM

Taeyeon gazed at her phone on bedside table. It was blinking and vibrating nonstop because of the messages she was receiving. She unwillingly shut her eyes tight and took another deep breath for the umpteenth time. The puffiness of her eyes and it's pain could be felt everytime she would close it.

She didn't know that this would happen.

Of course she was well aware that everybody would know about their relationship sooner or later, but she what didn't know was that people could be so harsh. She didn't think that she would receive so much hate and criticism from EXO-Ls and even from SONES. In frustration, she ran her hand through her dark hair before sitting down. She slipped onto her favorite slippers, breathing in and out all over again, before approaching the door.

Due to the complete silence not just at her room but thought-out their dorm, a creak sound was heard as Taeyeon opened the door.

There she saw a familiar figure curled up on the floor with his head hung low.

It was Baekhyun.

He was waiting for Taeyeon to open the door even though there was a huge chance that she would have fallen asleep already.

He slowly lifted his head meeting eyes with hers. And before Taeyeon could even had a chance to react she was engulfed into a tight, warm and comforting embrace.

"N-Noona.." He murmured onto her neck, sending vibrations thought-out her body.

Taeyeon couldn't move. Her throat went dry all of the sudden and her legs felt like jelly that would give up in any second.

"Please," He pleaded with a shaky voice. "Don't ever do that again, okay?"

And that was when Taeyeon had realized how hard it was going to be for the two of them.