Chapter 1

It was a hot Egyptian afternoon in Luxor. Madison Lewis and Molly Morgan had been digging since early morning and they started to struggle more and more. Kristen Collins, Madison's best friend was paying particular attention to the girls from her deckchair. She had insisted to come with them during their archeology's work. Indeed, Molly and Madison, two famous American archeologists, arrived one month ago to find the hidden room in Tutankhamun's tomb. This room, according to the legend would hold one of the pharaoh's stillborn daughter's body. Molly was fed up and breathless. Kristen's insistent look was starting to oppress her and the heat of the air was tiring her. Suddenly, her shovel hit on a hard thing. She asked for help to the girls to dig around this strange compact thing. But as they were digging, hieroglyphics were appearing on the object which turned out to be a colossal door. Intrigued and amazed, the three women could hardly believe it. A door? But where did this door lead?

Molly was banging on the door with all her might. Her fists clenched were red of blood so/such she had hit. Her cheeks were covered with tears. Kristen and Madison were just behind her, observing her with compassion.

" - Come on Molly... Stop it! It's useless! Kristen calmly said.

- No! I won't stop! Maybe you don't care about staying here but I do ! I'm not gonna stay here my whole life! I've got projects!

- You're hurting yourself, stop! We're locked, admit it... told Madison.

- Damn it! So what can we do!? Do one of you have a cellphone?

- I do, but there's no reception...

- What the hell are we going to do!? We're all going to die here!

- Don't be stupid and shut up for a moment, let me think."

Madison was desperate but she was hardly trying to hide it. Thirty minutes before, they were still up there, outside, digging... She was feeling guilty, why did she pushed this strange hieroglyphic? And Molly had forbidden her to touch anything with her hands, it was permitted but only with the brushes. But she was so fascinated that she hadn't been able to stop. And now they were trapped in the earth's subsoils.

And then she had an enlightenment, why not take advantage of this terrible situation to discover unknown places?

She looked at the girls, Molly was wiping her tears with her sleeve and Kristen was desperatly trying to get reception on her phone. She called them:

"- Girls, we can't stay here, we have to move.

- No way! Imagine someone open this fucking door and we're not here anymore, no one will know that we are stuck! shouted Molly.

- But no one is going to come here, we're on a land designated for archeologists and an estimate is needed to penetrate in the area.

- I don't care, go anywhere you want, I'll stay here.

- As you want. C'mon Kristen, let's go.

Kristen and Madison were leaving when an unknown voice was heard.