Graveyard

Jasmine, who was surely the goddess of love, or more likely, lust, led Casey through the darkening streets.  Her cold hand gripped his, and he thought nothing of it.  Finally, she turned, leading Casey into a graveyard on the edge of their small town.  It was surrounded by trees, hidden enough that nobody would notice them here.

"What, exactly, are we doing in the cemetery?" 

"Found your voice, did ya?"

"Sure."  Casey shivered.  It was cooler with the sun down.  Even though it was still early October, they were in Minnesota, and that meant cold.  "Now, answer the question."

"Stop here."  Jasmine leaned up against one of the headstones and looked at Casey.  She had a dopey smile on her face. 

Casey shivered slightly, a chill running down his back.  Jasmine, now looking behind him to the trees, had a new look on her face - she was expecting someone.  Casey turned his head towards the woods, trying to see what she was looking at.  But there was nothing there.

"Hey."  Jasmine stood up tall, looking back at Casey. "There's nothing there." 

"Then what are you -" Casey started to say, before a shuffling noise distracted him.  Before he could turn around a hand wrapped around his face, grabbing his mouth.  The first thing he noticed was how cold it was.  As cold as Jasmine's, at least.  Casey tried to bite the hand, but the second he got his teeth around a finger, they started to hurt.  These fingers were hard as a rock. 

"This one is strong.  I bet he tastes good," a deep voice came from the body holding Casey.  "Should we find out?" 

"Patience, Riley.  We have to wait for Jess.  She's better at keeping people in our clan."  Shannon looked down at Casey, her eyes glinting.  "You are going to love Jess.  She's the only person I know who's hotter than me."

Casey groaned into Riley's hand.  This was not good.  He had no idea what was going on, but he found himself hoping that whoever Jess was, she would get lost on her way here.

"Well, well, well," a new voice cried out. 

Shit, Casey thought.  That must be Jess.

There was a rustling of leaves and grass as Jess walked around Casey and stood right in front of him.  Casey actually had to look down.  Jess was much shorter than he imagined she would be. 

"So you're our new special friend, hm?"  Jess leaned in close.  Casey could smell her - she smelled sweet, slightly floral.  Like roses in a candy shop. 

"Could we hurry and get this over with.  I'm hungry."  Riley rolled his head back and stared up at the dark night sky. 

"Patience.  I want to have a little...fun with our new friend."  Jess looked into Casey's eyes. 

Casey felt his body getting warm - tingling.  He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, then looked back at Jess.  He tried to speak, but his brain was feeling fuzzy.  He realized he couldn't feel his legs.  What's going on?  Why can't I?  Before Casey could finish his thoughts, everything went black.